Cdw 80 Impact Test Low Temperature Chamber - Chinaprice: 6000.00 Dollar US$
Application of Equipment The CDW-80 Impact Test Low Temperature Chamber is the compressor refrigeration equipment newly developed by our company according to the requirements for low temperature devices in JB 5376-1991 Technical requirements of low temperature constant temperature tank and GB/T 229-2007 Metallic materials-Charpy pendulum impact test method.
This equipment adopts imported compressor refrigeration technology, and heat balance principle and circulating stirring method to achieve automatic cooling uniformly and constant temperature of the test specimens, which can fully meet the various temperature control indicators stipulated in relevant standards GB/T 229-2007, and the American standard ASTM E23-2018, European standard EN10045 and ISO148 etc.
This equipment adopts single chip microcomputer technology control, digital display temperature value, automatic temperature control, automatic timing, automatic alarm, simple and safe operation, fast cooling speed, large volume, high temperature control accuracy, which is the most ideal equipment for material in low temperature impact test sample cooling and heat preservation.
It can also be used for other low-temperature detection and test work.
Technical Parameters Temperature control range: +30~-80℃ Temperature control accuracy: ≤±0.5℃ Temperature uniformity: ≤1℃ Cooling speed: (when room temperature is 25℃) Room temperature~0℃ About 1.5℃/min 0℃~-20℃ About 1.3℃/min -20℃~-60℃ About 1.0℃/min -60℃~-80℃ About 0.8℃/min Heating speed: About 3℃/min Size of cooling tank: 275×160×120mm (Length x Width x Height) about 5L Effective size of cooling tank: 150×140×110mm (Length x Width x Height) Number of specimen can be placed: 60 pieces (impact specimen size: 10×10×55mm) Digital timer: 1minute ~ 9999 minutes, resolution: 1minute Cooling medium: Absolute ethyl alcohol Dimensions: 905×505×920mm (Length x Width x Height) Power supply: AC220V, 50HZ Power: 2.2kW Operating environment temperature: 5℃~30℃
- Posted By: Jinan Liangong Testing Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: +86 18854162067
- Address: Room 605, Fortune Times Square,Jingshi Road, Huaiyin District, Jinan , Shandong , China
- Website: http://www.lgtester.com
Published date: October 21, 2021
- Business Description: Our factory is the professional manufacturer in the Chinese Material Physical Testing Machine Industry, which include the UTM and TTM series, Impact Test series, Compression Test series, Cupping Tester series, Hardness Tester and Metallographic products, etc.
Csl Y Impact Specimen Gap Hydraulic Broaching MachineMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Jinan Liangong Testing Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 21, 2021 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
Product description The impact sample notch broaching machine is the only device that can process the notch of the qualified Charpy impact sample except for the optical curve grinder in the country. The machine adopts the processing principle of one-...
Cst 50 Charpy Impact Specimen Gap ProjectorMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Jinan Liangong Testing Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 21, 2021 - 1500.00 Dollar US$
The impact test has strict requirements on the notch of the impact specimen, and the small change of the notch will cause a large deviation of the test result. In order to ensure the gap of the impacted specimen is qualified, the inspection of the qu...
Gw 40b Steel Bar Bending Testing MachineMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Jinan Liangong Testing Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 21, 2021 - 6000.00 Dollar US$
GW-40B Type Steel Bar Bending Testing Machines is special equipment which process cold bend tests and plane rebend tests. Its main technical parameters meet GB1499.2-2007, YB/T5126-2003 and satisfy the stipulation and requirement of ISO10065:1900 abo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"