Building Construction Safety Netting - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
HDPE and Fiberglass Monofilament Netting for Construction Safety.
Heavy Mesh Density ≥800head/100cm2, tensile strength approx.
550 N/5 cm.
Coated chemical fiber or polyester monofilament is commonly used in building construction as Debris Netting and Scaffolding Enclosure.
The monofilament is mostly HDPE (nylon), pp or fiber glass as primary materials.
Available in black, white or green.
Construction nets create a protection barrier enclosure for both workers and individuals around the building site, as well as for properties around the work site.
Four Popular Types: 1 - Light Type Debris Netting:
Light weight knit polyester mesh to entrap small debris.
Custom made to any size and colors.
2 - Medium Type Debris Netting: Designed for catching small or light debris containment.
Durable and reusable mesh fabrics with a range of mesh sizes for options.
Design load rating : 2000 lbs.
3 - Heavy Type Fine Mesh Scaffolding Enclosure & Debris Protection Fine mesh construction available in either a strong high density polyethylene (HDPE) or a more flexible polypropylene (PP).
Debris Netting Knitted Mesh used for scaffolding enclosures, debris protection, wind screen or shading screen.
The knitted mesh design provides containment of small and chunk debris and is highly tear resistant.
Heavy Type Construction Netting Common Specifications:
Material: 100% Virgin HDPE+3% uv, Fiber glass monofilament.
Standard Weight: 50gsm ~ 260gsm, Other special weight is also available.
Width: 1.5m, 1.8m, 2m, upto 6m or as you need.
Length: According to Customer's Request.
Mesh Density: ≥800head/100cm2.
Tensile strength: Approx.
550 N/5 cm.
Resistance: -40°c to +80 °c.
Weaving: Plain weaving.
- Posted By: Defirst Debris Netting Inc
- Phone: +86-534-3552258
- Address: 11 Jianshe Street, Dezhou, China, dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.debrisnetting.org/
Published date: November 24, 2021
- Business Description: Defirst, a highly praised manufacturer and supplier of construction debris netting and scaffolding netting in China.
Defirst, is committed to exporting strong debris netting manufactured from high density polyethylene monofilaments.
Thanks to the particular constructive design of these safety nettings, extra quality strength and safety can be obtained.
We provide vertical debris netting and horizontal debris netting, scaffolding net, enclosures, wind netting, nylon and PP, plastic netting for various uses in construction, agriculture and other industries.
Products and Services
We constantly develops new products for construction safety.
One of them is Perforated Metal Panel System for Scaffold Fall Protection System.
This system can be used with traditional HDPE debris netting offering double protections.
Defirst is your reliable source for debris netting, building safety systems and service.
Defirst can offer you various grades of safety mesh and nets and fencing.
Contact us for further information on this product.
Horizontal Construction Fine Mesh Debris NettingWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Defirst Debris Netting Inc - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Fine Mesh Debris Safety Netting with its installation surface not perpedicular to the horizontal plane is called horizontal netting or flat netting. It is a durable mesh fabric designed to prevent people and objects falling, or to avoid and reduce ph...
Hdpe Debris Netting, High Mesh Density, Flame RetardantWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Defirst Debris Netting Inc - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Lightweight debris nets are manufactured from high density polyethylene ( simplified as HDPE, or PE) monofilaments. HDHigh Density Polyethylene Mesh Safety NettingPE netting with high density mesh is ideal for indoor and outdoor fencing application. ...
Flame Retardant Debris NetWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Defirst Debris Netting Inc - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Fire Retardant Debris Net, Warp Knitted HDPE Fabric Used as Scaffolding Enclosure & Debris Protection Barrier, Supplied in various rolls sizes and colors. Debris net, used for construction safety netting, is manufactured from high density polyeth...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"