Flame Retardant Debris Net - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Fire Retardant Debris Net, Warp Knitted HDPE Fabric Used as Scaffolding Enclosure & Debris Protection Barrier, Supplied in various rolls sizes and colors.
Debris net, used for construction safety netting, is manufactured from high density polyethylene monofilaments treated with excellent flame retarding property.
Comparing Debris Netting Used for Horizontal Safety and Vertical Safety in Construction: In the construction of buildings, horizontal safety netting is installed around the building site to form a circle, in order to prevent the construction materials or workers to fall down from higher places.
When used as horizontal safety netting, the debris netting is installed at an angle of Non-Perpedicular to Horizontal Plane.
Popular mesh materials applied are Heavy Type HDPE Knitted Fine Mesh Fabrics with excellent strength.
Horizontal Safety Debris Netting is mainly designed to prevent the people or articles from falling down, or to avoid possible harms caused by falling articles and to protect the workers in high places and the passing pedestrians, also to keep the construction site safe and clean.
Safety Debris Netting for Vertical Construction in Projects: Debris netting used as vertical safety netting can be light type or medium type debris netting.
Mainly used to prevent falling from scaffolding.
The netting is installed at 90 angle degree against the horizontal line.
Technical requirements for vetical safety netting is not so strict compared with horizontal ones.
- Posted By: Defirst Debris Netting Inc
- Phone: +86-534-3552258
- Address: 11 Jianshe Street, Dezhou, China, dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.debrisnetting.org/
Published date: November 24, 2021
- Business Description: Defirst, a highly praised manufacturer and supplier of construction debris netting and scaffolding netting in China.
Defirst, is committed to exporting strong debris netting manufactured from high density polyethylene monofilaments.
Thanks to the particular constructive design of these safety nettings, extra quality strength and safety can be obtained.
We provide vertical debris netting and horizontal debris netting, scaffolding net, enclosures, wind netting, nylon and PP, plastic netting for various uses in construction, agriculture and other industries.
Products and Services
We constantly develops new products for construction safety.
One of them is Perforated Metal Panel System for Scaffold Fall Protection System.
This system can be used with traditional HDPE debris netting offering double protections.
Defirst is your reliable source for debris netting, building safety systems and service.
Defirst can offer you various grades of safety mesh and nets and fencing.
Contact us for further information on this product.
Brass Wire Mesh SupplierWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd - China - February 7, 2021 - contact company for price
Brass is an alloy that is comprised of copper and zinc, and, like copper, brass is soft and malleable and is attacked by ammonia and similar salts. Brass Wire Mesh Description The presence of zinc in brass woven wire mesh is important because it prov...
Rebar Cage Making Machine 800mmWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - SHANDONG ZHONGJI LUYUAN MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - July 2, 2020 - 15000.00 Dollar US$
Fully automatic CNC steel cage roll welding machine Rebar cage roll welding machine is a kind of equipment controlled by PLC to produce rebar cage. The emergence of CNC steel cage roll welding machine has improved the efficiency of the manufacture of...
Aluminum Fuel Tank Welding MachineWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Jinan TOP CNC Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd - China - June 11, 2020 - 24000.00 Dollar US$
1.aluminum fuel tank welding machine is designed to weld fuel tank square seam. 2.Tank length: 700-2000mm. 3.The welding seams are irregular. 4.Pulse MIG welding 5.CNC welding system 6.Finland KEMPPI digital welding power source 7.CNC servo system ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"