Horizontal Construction Fine Mesh Debris Netting - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Fine Mesh Debris Safety Netting with its installation surface not perpedicular to the horizontal plane is called horizontal netting or flat netting.
It is a durable mesh fabric designed to prevent people and objects falling, or to avoid and reduce physical injury of such fallings.
Horizontal safety netting is mainly used to catch falling persons and objects in construction of buildings.
This heavy type debris netting is knitted in a strong high density polyethylene (HDPE) or a flexible polypropylene (PP).
Debris Safety Net can include both horizontal scaffolding sun/wind blocking netting and vertical debris netting to create a barrier system for the construction site safety and for improved productivity with less cleaning up time.
3, 6 and 9 Needle Knitted types available.
Fine Mesh Debris Netting, supplied with eyelets on all sides for fastening to structure.
High Density Polyethylene Mesh Debris Fabric Installed for Horizontal Plane Construction Safety: Debris netting used as Horizontal Safety Net has a fine high dense opening of maximum 2000 mesh per 100 square centimeter while common vertical safety netting (max.
800 opening per 100 square centimeter).
The high density mesh allows it to prevent articles with bottom area under 100 square centimeter and offers better safety features.
Secondly, horizontal netting is knitted with very special method, with firm knots, uniform openings and sizes.
It is firm, tough, durable and economic.
Thirdly, this products offers good air permeability, can be closed for working and keep the constructional site nice and clean.
Fourthly, The durable HDPE or chemical fiber materials are fire retardant.
- Posted By: Defirst Debris Netting Inc
- Phone: +86-534-3552258
- Address: 11 Jianshe Street, Dezhou, China, dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.debrisnetting.org/
Published date: November 24, 2021
- Business Description: Defirst, a highly praised manufacturer and supplier of construction debris netting and scaffolding netting in China.
Defirst, is committed to exporting strong debris netting manufactured from high density polyethylene monofilaments.
Thanks to the particular constructive design of these safety nettings, extra quality strength and safety can be obtained.
We provide vertical debris netting and horizontal debris netting, scaffolding net, enclosures, wind netting, nylon and PP, plastic netting for various uses in construction, agriculture and other industries.
Products and Services
We constantly develops new products for construction safety.
One of them is Perforated Metal Panel System for Scaffold Fall Protection System.
This system can be used with traditional HDPE debris netting offering double protections.
Defirst is your reliable source for debris netting, building safety systems and service.
Defirst can offer you various grades of safety mesh and nets and fencing.
Contact us for further information on this product.
Hdpe Debris Netting, High Mesh Density, Flame RetardantWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Defirst Debris Netting Inc - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Lightweight debris nets are manufactured from high density polyethylene ( simplified as HDPE, or PE) monofilaments. HDHigh Density Polyethylene Mesh Safety NettingPE netting with high density mesh is ideal for indoor and outdoor fencing application. ...
Flame Retardant Debris NetWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Defirst Debris Netting Inc - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Fire Retardant Debris Net, Warp Knitted HDPE Fabric Used as Scaffolding Enclosure & Debris Protection Barrier, Supplied in various rolls sizes and colors. Debris net, used for construction safety netting, is manufactured from high density polyeth...
Brass Wire Mesh SupplierWelding and soldering and brazing machinery - Anping TianHui Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd - China - February 7, 2021 - contact company for price
Brass is an alloy that is comprised of copper and zinc, and, like copper, brass is soft and malleable and is attacked by ammonia and similar salts. Brass Wire Mesh Description The presence of zinc in brass woven wire mesh is important because it prov...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"