Betaine Hcl - Chinaprice: 2.00 Dollar US$
Betaine HCl is an alkaloid with strong hygroscopicity, so it is often treated with anti-caking agent in the production process.
Its molecular structure and application effect are not significantly different from that of natural betaine, and it belongs to the natural substance equivalent of chemical synthesis.
- Phone: 057582726511
- Address: Room 1003, Kechuangzhongxin,, Boxue Rd, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou , Zhejiang , China
- Website: https://www.healthybetaine.com/
Published date: September 1, 2021
- Business Description: Established in 1996, as China Glycine Betaine Manufacturers and Wholesale betaine Suppliers, Healthy (Hangzhou) are proud to be a global manufacturer who offers nutrition ingredient additives to more than 900+ customers in the global feed, food, health, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals industry.
Betaine AnhydrousAdditives - Healthy (Hangzhou) Husbandry Sci-tech Co., Ltd. - China - September 1, 2021 - 3.50 Dollar US$
Betaine anhydrous, a kind of quasi-vitamin, a new high-efficient growth accelerating agent. Its neutral nature changes the disadvantage of Betaine HCL and has no reaction with other raw materials, which will make the Betaine work better. Betaine anhy...
Inert Ceramic Balls As Support Media In Tower PackingAdditives - Jiangxi OIM Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 31, 2021 - contact company for price
Inert alumina ball-17 is called ceramic ball 17%~19% Al2O3. It is equal to Denstone® 57 Support Media.They are the most widely used support media in the world. It is made of high quality chemical-porcelain clay materials, which has quite excellent st...
Activated Alumina Oxide Ball In Air DryerAdditives - Jiangxi OIM Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 31, 2021 - contact company for price
Activated Alumina is white spherical porous particles with uniform particle size. Smooth surface, high mechanical strength, strong hygroscopicity, does not swell or crack after absorbing water, and remain intact, non-toxic, odorless, insoluble in wat...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"