5g Rg502q Ea - Chinaprice: 200.00 Dollar US$
5G, LTE cat 16, USB 3.1
GNSS (optional) VoLTE(optional) 5G sub-6GHz module 41.0mm × 44.0mm × 2.75mm LGA form factor Max.
downlink 2.5Gbps / 900Mbps uplink Extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C Overview The RG502Q-EA is a 5G sub-6GHz LGA module measuring 41.0mm × 44.0mm × 2.75mm which meets the 3GPP Release 15 specification and is optimized for IoT applications in Australia, China, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea.
It supports both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) modes, as well as Option 3x, 3a and Option 2 network architecture, is backward-compatible with 4G and 3G networks including LTE Cat 20, and delivers maximum downlink rates of 2.5Gbps and maximum uplink rates of 900Mbps The RG502Q-EA supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS), and the integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies product design and makes positioning capabilities quicker and more accurate.
A rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (e.g. USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android) allow the RG502Q-EA to serve a wide range of IoT applications including business routers, home gateways, set top boxes, industrial laptops, consumer laptops, industrial PDAs, rugged tablet PCs and digital signage.
Key Featurers Supports both NSA and SA modes Supports Option 3x, 3a and Option 2 network architecture Supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9C Lite Supports MIMO USB 3.1 / PCIe 3.0 high speed interface Quectel Enhanced AT Commands Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available Feature refinements: DFOTA and VoLTE (optional
- Posted By: Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD
- Phone: 12345678911
- Address: 116 ChengYang Road, XiangCheng District, SuZhou City,JiangSu Province, China, suzhou , jiangsu , China
- Website: https://www.wallystech.com
Published date: December 2, 2021
- Business Description: Wallys Communications (SuZhou) Co.,Ltd was established in 2010 - The company is a techno-innovation enterprise specializing in the independent R&D, production and sales of wireless network products and offering wireless solutions.
The company utilizes its own professional knowledge and the top research and development team unceasingly breaks through, we have the hardware, the software, the RF, the antenna, the enclosure and so on design ability.
To provide customers with customized services, products from Design - Test -Certification - Production of one-stop convenient services.
Wallys independent research and development and production of standard and proprietary protocol of wireless bridge, wireless AP, and frequency conversion equipment related products, comprehensive application in security, transportation, ports, oil fields, mines, logistics, electric power, tourism, forest fire prevention, safe city and other industries, won the general customers the consistent high praise, has the good public praise and reputation in the industry.
5g Rm500q Gl Gnss Optional VolteSoftware - Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD - China - December 2, 2021 - 200.00 Dollar US$
5G sub-6GHz module 52.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm 8.4g M.2 form factor Max. downlink 2.5Gbps / 900Mbps uplink Extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C Overview The RM500Q-GL is a 5G sub-6GHz M.2 module measuring 52.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm which meets the 3...
Dr Ap40x9 A Indoor Aluminium Alloy MaterialSoftware - Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD - China - December 2, 2021 - 200.00 Dollar US$
Description DR-AP40X9-A (Two Versions) is a 2x2 2.4G&5G high power Radio AP Router which including 1x DR40X9(IPQ4019/IPQ4029) Board;2 x 2.4G&5G Onmi Antennas; 1 x POE Adapter(24V^1A~48V^0.6A); 1 x Enclosure. Onmi Antenna ■ 2 x 2.4G&5G Ant...
Dra2g5g5d001 Dipole AntennaSoftware - Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD - China - December 2, 2021 - 200.00 Dollar US$
1. Feature * External type dipole antenna * 2.4GHz/5GHz of frequency * SMA Pluginterface * Plastic rod of black * RoHS compliance 2. Application * 2.4GHz/5GHz Wireless Communication * WLAN device, WLAN Router, e.g., AP, PIC Wireless Card 3. Descripti...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"