5g Rm500q Gl Gnss Optional Volte - Chinaprice: 200.00 Dollar US$
5G sub-6GHz module 52.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm 8.4g M.
2 form factor Max.
downlink 2.5Gbps / 900Mbps uplink Extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C Overview The RM500Q-GL is a 5G sub-6GHz M.
2 module measuring 52.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm which meets the 3GPP Release 15 specification and is optimized for IoT and eMBB applications anywhere in the world outside the US.
It supports both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) modes and delivers maximum downlink rates of 2.5Gbps and maximum uplink rates of 900Mbps.
It is compatible with Quectel’s LTE-A category 6 module EM06, category 12 modules EM12 & EM120R-GL, and category 16 module EM160R-GL, enabling customers to migrate from LTE-A to 5G.
The RM500Q-GL supports Qualcomm IZat location technology Gen9C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS), and the integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies product design and makes positioning capabilities quicker and more accurate.
A rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB/PCIe drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) allow the RM500Q-GL to serve a wide range of IoT applications including business routers, home gateways, set top boxes, industrial laptops, consumer laptops, industrial PDAs, rugged tablet PCs, and digital signage.
Key Featurers supports both NSA and SA modes Compatible with Quectel’s LTE-A Cat 6 EM06, Cat 12 EM12 & EM120R-GL, and Cat 16 EM160R-GL Supports Qualcomm IZat location technology Gen9C Lite Supports MIMO USB 3.1 / PCIe 3.0 high speed interface Quectel Enhanced AT Commands Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available Feature refinements: DFOTA and VoLTE (optional)
- Posted By: Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD
- Phone: 12345678911
- Address: 116 ChengYang Road, XiangCheng District, SuZhou City,JiangSu Province, China, suzhou , jiangsu , China
- Website: https://www.wallystech.com
Published date: December 2, 2021
- Business Description: Wallys Communications (SuZhou) Co.,Ltd was established in 2010 - The company is a techno-innovation enterprise specializing in the independent R&D, production and sales of wireless network products and offering wireless solutions.
The company utilizes its own professional knowledge and the top research and development team unceasingly breaks through, we have the hardware, the software, the RF, the antenna, the enclosure and so on design ability.
To provide customers with customized services, products from Design - Test -Certification - Production of one-stop convenient services.
Wallys independent research and development and production of standard and proprietary protocol of wireless bridge, wireless AP, and frequency conversion equipment related products, comprehensive application in security, transportation, ports, oil fields, mines, logistics, electric power, tourism, forest fire prevention, safe city and other industries, won the general customers the consistent high praise, has the good public praise and reputation in the industry.
Dr Ap40x9 A Indoor Aluminium Alloy MaterialSoftware - Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD - China - December 2, 2021 - 200.00 Dollar US$
Description DR-AP40X9-A (Two Versions) is a 2x2 2.4G&5G high power Radio AP Router which including 1x DR40X9(IPQ4019/IPQ4029) Board;2 x 2.4G&5G Onmi Antennas; 1 x POE Adapter(24V^1A~48V^0.6A); 1 x Enclosure. Onmi Antenna ■ 2 x 2.4G&5G Ant...
Dra2g5g5d001 Dipole AntennaSoftware - Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD - China - December 2, 2021 - 200.00 Dollar US$
1. Feature * External type dipole antenna * 2.4GHz/5GHz of frequency * SMA Pluginterface * Plastic rod of black * RoHS compliance 2. Application * 2.4GHz/5GHz Wireless Communication * WLAN device, WLAN Router, e.g., AP, PIC Wireless Card 3. Descripti...
Dr40x8h Industrial GradeSoftware - Wallys Communications (Suzhou) Co., LTD - China - November 25, 2021 - 200.00 Dollar US$
Featuring with industrial-grade IPQ4018/IPQ4028 chipset Integrated with 2x 2 5G high power Radio module and 2x2 2.4G high power Radio module Support 4.940GHz to 5.825GHz Frequency Range; Support 2.400GHz to 2.482GHz Support 2 x 5G MMCX Connectors and...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"