Wollastonite Powder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Wollastonite is a calcium inosilicate mineral (CaSiO3) that may contain small amounts of iron, magnesium, and manganese substituting for calcium.
It is usually white.
It forms when impure limestone or dolomite is subjected to high temperature and pressure, which sometimes occurs in the presence of silica-bearing fluids as in skarns or in contact with metamorphic rocks.
It is named after the English chemist and mineralogist William Hyde Wollaston (1766–1828).
- Posted By: Hebei Jufuyuan Trading Co., Ltd
- Phone: 86-311-66516572
- Address: 2-2-707 Caifutianxia Shengli North Street, Shijiazhuang , Hebei , China
- Website: https://www.jufuyuan-s.com/
Published date: October 19, 2021
- Business Description: We Hebei Jufuyuan Trading Co., Ltd. Established on June 2017, mainly deal mineral products, refractory materials, horticulture products and Chemicals.
Based on 10 years sales experience, our team know well about Chinese factories and suppliers, also established very well relations with some Ceramic factories, Steel mils, Fertilizer companies and refractory material producers in Asia and European markets.
In European, Southeast Asia and South American markets, being some customers' purchasing agent and export agent, we keep a very good relations with our partners, we trust each other well.
Your inquiry and demands is our aim and we hope to explore a better way between our cooperation for long time.
Mica Powder ManufacturersMinerals and ores and metals - Hebei Jufuyuan Trading Co., Ltd - China - October 19, 2021 - contact company for price
Mica Powder Manufacturers Detailed Introduction The mica group of sheet silicate (phyllosilicate) minerals includes several closely related materials having nearly perfect basal cleavage. All are monoclinic, with a tendency towards pseudohexagonal cr...
Cenosphere MicrosphereMinerals and ores and metals - Hebei Jufuyuan Trading Co., Ltd - China - October 19, 2021 - contact company for price
Detailed Introduction Cenosphere is a lightweight, hollow sphere made largely of silica and alumina and filled with air or inert gas, typically produced as a coal combustion byproduct at thermal power plants. The color of cenospheres varies from gray...
Vermiculite ManufacturerMinerals and ores and metals - Hebei Jufuyuan Trading Co., Ltd - China - October 19, 2021 - contact company for price
Type: Crude Vermiculite & Exfoliated Vermiculite Detailed Introduction Vermiculite is a hydrous phyllosilicate mineral which undergoes significant expansion when heated. Exfoliation occurs when the mineral is heated sufficiently, and commercial f...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"