6 visiting now: 5 USA USA flag 1 Germany Germany flag

Highlighted Companies



Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories - China

price: contact company for price

Manufacturer Price Funeral Casket Set Plastic Coffin Handle With PP Recycle Specification: One set : 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases. - - - - Item Name | TX-Model H9001 Set | Material | Plastic (PP) | Color | Gold, silver, copper, as your order | Delivery Time | 30 days after the order confirmed | Payment Term | TT, L/C | MOQ | 1000 sets | Packing | 25sets/ctn | - - - - Application: Decorate on the surface of coffin. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general, Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body. Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners. Advantage: Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you. Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality. Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price. Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP) Thanks for your cooperation and support. Our service: (1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customers' request and market requirement. We are the Customer-Oriented company; (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that; (3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk; (4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order. Payment: (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery. More Picture:


Company Contact:


  • Phone: 86-573-84188768

  • Address: NO.1799 JIASHAN AVENUE JIASHAN ZHEJIANG,CHINA, Jiashan, Zhrjiang, China

  • Email: Email


Published date: March 13, 2018 -

  • Business Description: We always follow laws and internation principle. Keep the principle of "Customer First" and "Quality First", we are looking forward to building extensive business cooperative relationships with more friends from all over the word.

Related listings



  • A350 Lf3 Flange
    A350 Lf3 Flange
    Material handling machinery - Dinesh Industries - India - July 5, 2019 - 12.00 Dollar US$

    Dinesh Industries is one of the leading Manufacturers of ASTM A350 LF3 flanges, carbon steel a350 lf3 flanges, ASTM A350 LF3 CL .1, ASTM A350 LF3 CL .2 in all sizes at cheapest price in india. we manufacture a wide selections of ASTM A350 LF3 Flange,...

  • Cable Drums 32 And 3 Phase Cables With Cat 6 2 5mm Power Cord Hose Reels
    Cable Drums 32 And 3 Phase Cables With Cat 6 2 5mm Power Cord Hose Reels
    Material handling machinery - Shenzhen JARCH Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - May 10, 2019 - 3000.00 Dollar US$

    Product Description JARCH Cable Drums 32 amp 3 phase Cable with CAT 6 /2.5mm Power Cord Cable Reel JARCH's series L 7000 power cord reels offer many different styles of outlets. Easy to mount and structurally strong, the power cord reels have robotic...

  • Super Duplex 2507 Pipe Suppliers
    Super Duplex 2507 Pipe Suppliers
    Material handling machinery - Steel Tubes - India - April 3, 2019 - 10.00 Dollar US$

    Steel Tubes India has been supplying S32760 ERW piping materials including S32750 Duplex Seamless Pipe & S32760 Duplex Seamless Pipe to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power Industries for over 40 years. If you are looking for a best super d...



Safe Trade Tips

  • Ask for business references and check them
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
  • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
  • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
  • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"