4 visiting now: 2 China China flag 1 USA USA flag 1 UK UK flag

Highlighted Companies

Low Hardness Salt - India

price: 75.00 Dollar US$

Low Hardness Salt
Low Hardness Salt is peak use due to its purity. As per the current market condition, very few manufacturers can provide the best quality of it. Our salt has a vast demand from the textile industry and the pharmaceutical industry. Our salt contains NaCI: Above 99 %, the remaining 1% contains Mg, Soluble matter, Insoluble matter other than NaCI, Moisture level: Max. 0.11%, Other than NaCl, we can change the chemical and physical properties as per customer demand. We can provide this salt at a lower price than the market rate. Features: Easily soluble in water Free from contaminants Higher Purity


Company Contact:


  • Phone: 9773483120

  • Address: “Sopan Hill”, B/H Sterling Hospital,, Rajkot – 360007,, Gujarat, INDIA., , Rajkot, Gujarat, India

  • Email: Email


Published date: April 25, 2019 -

  • Business Description: J K Overseas is an export firm in Rajkot, India. We serve the best quality salt to fulfill buyer demand. As a distributor, strong sales are the only reason for our steady growth in the domestic and now expanding our business towards overseas markets.

    We committed to providing the best kind of export quality salts within the competitive rates.

    We offer the following varieties of salt: - Edible Salt, Water Softening salt, De-icing Salt, Industrial Salt

    Website - https://jkoverseas.in
    Email - info@jkoverseas.in

Related listings



  • Organic Henna Powder
    Organic Henna Powder
    Dyeing and tanning extracts - amar farish - USA - November 26, 2019 - check with company for price

    Dear sir, Iam looking for suppliers of product Organic Henna powder to buy because I have an organization based in USA that wants to buy your product Organic Henna powder, they need 2000 metric Tons of this product to be supplied in 6 months period t...

  • Herbal Product Oleuropein Hydroxytyrosol 20% From Olive Leaf
    Herbal Product Oleuropein Hydroxytyrosol 20% From Olive Leaf
    Dyeing and tanning extracts - Xian Aquar Technology&Business Co.,Ltd. - China - April 29, 2019 - 70.00 Dollar US$

    Olive leaf extract is yellow brown powder, its main ingredients id Oleuropein, which effectively prevent cardiovascular disease. Olive has strong function in field medical science. We supply pure natural extract from fresh Olive Leaf to provide you b...

  • Wholesale Health Beauty Product Spirulina Extarct Rich In Protein
    Wholesale Health Beauty Product Spirulina Extarct Rich In Protein
    Dyeing and tanning extracts - Xian Aquar Technology&Business Co.,Ltd. - China - April 29, 2019 - 60.00 Dollar US$

    Spirulina powder is rich in protein, vitamins, chlorophyll, beta carotene and other nutrients, widely used in the field of food and health-beauty industry.It has so many functions, such as - Prevention and suppression of high blood pressure, high blo...



Safe Trade Tips

  • Ask for business references and check them
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
  • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
  • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
  • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"