Rubbing Fastness Tester For Leather Animal Skin - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Summary: This machine is designed for determining the colorfastness of leather, plastics and textile materials.
The colorfastness is assessed by checking change in color of the specimen and stain of the felt after rubbing the specimen.
Both dry and wet tests can be made by this machine, which has the memory function.
Applications: Applied to test leather property in shoes, clothing, luggage handbag industry, research laborators, Commodity inspection, arbitration and technical supervision departments Standards: ISO-11640: Leather -- Tests for colour fastness -- Colour fastness to cycles of to-and-fro rubbing
SATRA TM173: Colour fastness to rubbing - Reciprocating method
DIN EN 13516: Test methods for uppers, linings and insocks - Colour fastness to rubbing
IULTCS Rubbing Color Fastness Testing Machine, IULTCS Leather Abrasion Tester, Rubbing Fastness Tester for Leather Animal Skin
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, Shanghai , shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com/
Published date: August 3, 2021
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
We have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing methods and testing equipment are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
We always develop the highly sophisticated test instrument which can meet the various demands of the textile industry.
We provide the upfront Micro weathering test equipments with our own brand name QINSUN, such as thermal resistance wet resistance meter, MMT(moisture management tester) etc, and the new functional test instrument include air permeability tester, hydrostatic head tester, thermal protection performance tester, as well as the widely used lab testing equipment such as textile washing color fastness tester, abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing tester and perspiration tester.
For the laboratory requirements, we also bring forth the new practical test instruments.
Qinsun products include: fabric test equipment, Textile Fabric Tester, fiber tester, yarn tester, carpet tester, non-woven fabric tester, toy tester, leather tester, automotive material test equipment and others.
Taber Multi Finger Scratch TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Taber muiti-finger scratch tester - Model 710(multi-finger scratch/mar tester 710) is used to measure the relative resistance or susceptibility of a material surface to scratching, marring, gouging, scraping, engraving and other similar physical dama...
Taber Multi Finger Scratch Mar TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
taber multi finger scratch/mar tester-Multi Finger Scratch Tester Feature: The water flow gage is adjustable. It is generally suitable for a rainfall of 10 cm/h and it can meet the requirements of maximum rainfall of 35 mm/m that may happen in the fo...
Material Surface Resistance Testing Multi Finger Scratch Mar TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 2, 2021 - 1.00 Pound £
The Multi-Finger Scratch/Mar Tester features a pneumatically driven, moveable platform on which the test specimen is placed. A control knob is used to operate the platform for single or multiple pass testing. An electronic timer shows the speed rate,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"