Rca Abrasion Wear Tester For Surface Coating - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Summary: The RCA Abrasion Wear Tester is used to test surfaces for resistance to abrasion and wear.
Typically used on painted or plated organic finishes, foil, and inked key pad lettering.
This tester is widely used as a standard for many silicone key pad and membrane switch manufacturers.
This abrader is used as a standard to the auto, appliance, cell phone, plastics, and coating industries.
It uses an inexpensive roll of throw away abrasion paper.
All build-up error is eliminated and consistent readings are easily obtained.
Application Standards: ASTM F2357-04: Standard Test Method for Determining the Abrasion Resistance of Inks and Coatings on Membrane Switches Using the Norman Tool RCA Abrader.
Features: Easy set-up and operation Automatic shut-off Repeatable and consistent results 3 load settings, 55g 175g 275g Abrasion Debris does not affect test Continuously uses inexpensive unused abrasive media
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, Shanghai , shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com
Published date: August 13, 2021
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
We have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing methods and testing equipment are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
We always develop the highly sophisticated test instrument which can meet the various demands of the textile industry.
We provide the upfront Micro weathering test equipments with our own brand name QINSUN, such as thermal resistance wet resistance meter, MMT(moisture management tester) etc, and the new functional test instrument include air permeability tester, hydrostatic head tester, thermal protection performance tester, as well as the widely used lab testing equipment such as textile washing color fastness tester, abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing tester and perspiration tester.
For the laboratory requirements, we also bring forth the new practical test instruments.
Qinsun products include: fabric test equipment, Textile Fabric Tester, fiber tester, yarn tester, carpet tester, non-woven fabric tester, toy tester, leather tester, automotive material test equipment and others.
Water Vapour Permeability TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 13, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
China Manufactory air permeability XHF-01 Fabric Textile Air Permeability Tester Air permeability is an important factor in the performance of such textile materials as gas filters, fabrics for air bags, clothing, mosquito netting, parachutes, sails,...
Impact Testing For Breakage Performance Of Safety GlassMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinhuangdao Yuanchen Hardware Co.,Ltd - China - August 13, 2021 - 1900.00 Dollar US$
Impact Testing for Breakage Performance of Safety Glass Pummel Test Device: Hammer head diameter: 30mm Impact Distance: Adjustable Shot Bag Impact Testing Frame: Shot Bag 45kg/46kg Automatic Release Electric Lifting Pneumatic Clamping PV Load Test Eq...
Touch Screen 5750 Linear Scratch Abrasion Tester PriceMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 12, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Touch Screen 5750 Linear Scratch Abrasion Tester Price Rub tester is used to evaluate the scuffing or abrasion resistance of printed or coated surface of paper, paperboard, film, laminates, substrates, etc. Rub tester is a motor-driven device for mov...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"