Nfp A701 Flame Propagation Test Machine Textile Lab Testing Equipment - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
NFP A701 Flame Propagation Test Machine Textile Lab Testing Equipment Introduction: Curtain Flame Propagation Tester mainly based on NFPA 701 - Which regulations fabrics and films flame propagation test method for fabrics, and apply to curtains and drapes, curtains, or other shelter materials windows, awning, tent, waterproof cloth and fabric structure similar construction and banners.
Application: Curtain, Fabric textile, etc.
Standards: National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) NFPA 701: 2004 & 2009 Edition Test Method 1
Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Flame Propagation of Textiles and Films
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, Shanghai , shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com
Published date: August 3, 2021
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
We have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing methods and testing equipment are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
We always develop the highly sophisticated test instrument which can meet the various demands of the textile industry.
We provide the upfront Micro weathering test equipments with our own brand name QINSUN, such as thermal resistance wet resistance meter, MMT(moisture management tester) etc, and the new functional test instrument include air permeability tester, hydrostatic head tester, thermal protection performance tester, as well as the widely used lab testing equipment such as textile washing color fastness tester, abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing tester and perspiration tester.
For the laboratory requirements, we also bring forth the new practical test instruments.
Qinsun products include: fabric test equipment, Textile Fabric Tester, fiber tester, yarn tester, carpet tester, non-woven fabric tester, toy tester, leather tester, automotive material test equipment and others.
Textile Fabric Elmendorf Tear Strength Test Equipment PriceMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 3, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Textile Fabric Elmendorf Tear Strength Test Equipment Price Application: Textile Fabric Elmendorf Tear Strength Test Equipment is used for the determination of tear strength of various woven fabrics, also can be used for the determination of tear str...
Lab Textile Tensile Test Equipment Hz 1007eMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 3, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Lab Textile Tensile Test Equipment HZ-1007EMain Function This machine can be applied to test lots of materials in tension, compression, tear, peel (can 90 degrees and 180 degrees) and other mechanical test, such as rubber, tires, belt, shoes, plastic...
Laboratory Fabric Plastic Textile Paints Uv Test EquipmentMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 3, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Product Description This tester can provide reliable aging test data to make the exact prediction of products’ weathering fastness(ageing resistance)., which is conducive to sift and optimize the formula. It is used in many industries, such as: paint...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"