Martindale Wear Tester Use Standard - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Martindale wear tester use standard Standards compliant: ASTM D4970 ISO 12945.2, GB/T 4802.2/13775/21196.1/2119 6.2 ASTM D4966 ISO 12947 FZ/T 20020 BS 3424-24/5690 ISO 12947.1/12947.2 M&S P17/P19/P19C NEXT 18/18a/18b ISO 5470-2 IWTO -40 JIS L1096 8.17.5 Method E Woolmark TM 112/196 BS EN 388/530/13770 ISO 20344 Scope of application:
It can detect the abrasion resistance and pilling performance of various plants.
Under a certain pressure, the sample and the specified abrasive are subjected to continuous commutation friction, and the degree of wear and pilling are evaluated in comparison with the standard parameters.
Touch screen control, equipped with a full-featured programmer, batch and total count can be pre-programmed, and the count of each test head can be set individually; 4 speeds including standard speeds can be selected.
Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, Shanghai , shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com/
Published date: November 18, 2021
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
We have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing methods and testing equipment are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
We always develop the highly sophisticated test instrument which can meet the various demands of the textile industry.
We provide the upfront Micro weathering test equipments with our own brand name QINSUN, such as thermal resistance wet resistance meter, MMT(moisture management tester) etc, and the new functional test instrument include air permeability tester, hydrostatic head tester, thermal protection performance tester, as well as the widely used lab testing equipment such as textile washing color fastness tester, abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing tester and perspiration tester.
For the laboratory requirements, we also bring forth the new practical test instruments.
Qinsun products include: fabric test equipment, Textile Fabric Tester, fiber tester, yarn tester, carpet tester, non-woven fabric tester, toy tester, leather tester, automotive material test equipment and others.
Atlas Ci 3000 4000 5000 Series 4 000 Hour Spare Parts KitMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - November 17, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The ATLAS 4, 000-hour spare parts package is specially prepared for the popular Ci 3000/4000/5000 series, allowing your equipment to have a longer use time. The spare parts package includes: 1. Pre-DCS front air filter frame, 1; 2. There is 1 air fil...
Uv Ultraviolet Aging Experiment BoxMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
UV ultraviolet aging experiment box The UV ultraviolet aging experiment box simulates the effect of ultraviolet rays through ultraviolet lamps, and reproduces dew and rain through condensation and water spray. Scope of application: The innovative des...
Working Method Of Hydrostatic Pressure TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - November 15, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The hydrostatic pressure method refers to a test method for measuring the water permeability of fabrics under a certain water pressure. It is applicable to all types of fabrics, including those that have been waterproofed. The hydrostatic pressure me...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"