Leather Rubbing Fastness Testing Machine - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
IULTCS Rubbing Color Fastness Tester, designed to carry out a rub fastness test on the surface of leather to determine the amount of ‘marring’ of the leather surface or the finish and to assess the amount of colour transferring from the sample to the rubbing pad under dry or wet conditions.
QINSUN always been committed to innovation and improve product performance and functionality, we have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing equipment and testing methods are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
based on the reasons, the product specifications will be changed accordingly.
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, Shanghai , shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com
Published date: July 30, 2021
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
We have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing methods and testing equipment are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
We always develop the highly sophisticated test instrument which can meet the various demands of the textile industry.
We provide the upfront Micro weathering test equipments with our own brand name QINSUN, such as thermal resistance wet resistance meter, MMT(moisture management tester) etc, and the new functional test instrument include air permeability tester, hydrostatic head tester, thermal protection performance tester, as well as the widely used lab testing equipment such as textile washing color fastness tester, abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing tester and perspiration tester.
For the laboratory requirements, we also bring forth the new practical test instruments.
Qinsun products include: fabric test equipment, Textile Fabric Tester, fiber tester, yarn tester, carpet tester, non-woven fabric tester, toy tester, leather tester, automotive material test equipment and others.
Aatcc Rotary Vertical CrockmeterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - July 30, 2021 - 1.00 Euro €
Rotary crockmeter Product Description Rotary friction color fastness tester is used to test the fabric textile industry; especially dry printed fabric rubbing fastness most commonly used models. With 16mm diameter, can provide 1143 grams of pressure ...
Taber Muiti Finger Scratch TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - July 30, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Taber muiti-finger scratch tester Introduction: aber muiti-finger scratch tester - Model 710(multi-finger scratch/mar tester 710) is used to measure the relative resistance or susceptibility of a material surface to scratching, marring, gouging, scra...
Quality Control Test For Safety GlassMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinhuangdao Yuanchen Hardware Co.,Ltd - China - May 30, 2021 - 585.00 Dollar US$
Quality Control Test for Safety Glass We specialize in processing Safety Glass Impact Testing Equipment. Attached is a catalog and brief description of the testing equipment. If you need more detailed instructions, please reply to the email, thank yo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"