Fabric Vapor Permeability Tester 001 - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Water Vapour Permeability Testing Apparatus fabric Vapor Permeability Tester Introduction:
fabric Vapor Permeability Tester adopt high technology to measure paper air permeability, it meet schopper method, bentsen method and gurely method.
Working Principle: Providing the constant pressure difference between two sides of the specimen, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the air flux through specific area in the certain time.
1 - Adopt important USA chip and load sensor to make test accurately.
2 - The whole test is fully automatic, fast and accurate.
3 - The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with high resolution color touch screen menu interface which is convenient for customers to operate or view test data.
4 - Micro-printer, fast and clear printing.
GB/T458, ISO5636/2, QB/T1667, GB/T22819, GB/T23227, ISO2965, YC/T172, GB/T12655
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, Shanghai , shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com/
Published date: August 12, 2021
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
We have our own textile testing lab.
Our textile testing methods and testing equipment are in the leading position in the industry and have passed the textile testing certification and iso textile testing standards issued by a number of testing.
We always develop the highly sophisticated test instrument which can meet the various demands of the textile industry.
We provide the upfront Micro weathering test equipments with our own brand name QINSUN, such as thermal resistance wet resistance meter, MMT(moisture management tester) etc, and the new functional test instrument include air permeability tester, hydrostatic head tester, thermal protection performance tester, as well as the widely used lab testing equipment such as textile washing color fastness tester, abrasion tester, pilling tester, rubbing color fastness tester, ironing tester and perspiration tester.
For the laboratory requirements, we also bring forth the new practical test instruments.
Qinsun products include: fabric test equipment, Textile Fabric Tester, fiber tester, yarn tester, carpet tester, non-woven fabric tester, toy tester, leather tester, automotive material test equipment and others.
Chinese Supplier Textile Testing InstrumentMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 11, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Chinese supplier Textile testing instrument Application: Random tumble pilling tester, to determine the pilling and fuzzing characteristics of textile fabrics. Precision high-speed impeller for agitating the test specimens against cork lining for a p...
Circular Trajectory Method TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 11, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The Circular Locus Pilling Tester is used for determining the pilling and fuzzing of all kinds of fabrics to evaluable the product quality and process, such as wool, chemical fiber, mixed, kitted and woven fabrics. The Circular Locus Pilling Tester i...
Fabric Ici Pilling And Snagging TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - August 11, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Pilling is a fabric surface phenomenon characterized by little balls formed by entangled fibers clinging to the surface. These are formed during wearing or washing by the entanglement of the loose fibers, which protrude from the fabric surface, and d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"