Cdw 60 Impact Test Low Temperature Chamber China - Chinaprice: 3600.00 Dollar US$
Application of Equipment The CDW-60 Impact Test Low Temperature Chamber is the compressor refrigeration equipment newly developed by our company according to the requirements for low temperature devices in JB 5376-1991 Technical requirements of low temperature constant temperature tank and GB/T 229-2007 Metallic materials-Charpy pendulum impact test method.
This equipment adopts imported compressor refrigeration technology, and heat balance principle and circulating stirring method to achieve automatic cooling uniformly and constant temperature of the test specimens, which can fully meet the various temperature control indicators stipulated in relevant standards GB/T 229-2007, and the American standard ASTM E23-2018, European standard EN10045 and ISO148 etc.
This equipment adopts single chip microcomputer technology control, digital display temperature value, automatic temperature control, automatic timing, automatic alarm, simple and safe operation, fast cooling speed, large volume, high temperature control accuracy, which is the most ideal equipment for material in low temperature impact test sample cooling and heat preservation.
It can also be used for other low-temperature detection and test work.
Main Technical Parameters Technical Parameters Temperature control range +30~-60℃ Temperature control accuracy ≤±0.5℃ Temperature uniformity ≤1℃ Cooling speed (when room temperature is 25℃) Room temperature~0℃ About1.8℃/min 0℃~-20℃ About1.5℃/min -20℃~-40℃ About1.3℃/min -40℃~-60℃ About1.0℃/min Heating speed About 3℃/min Size of cooling tank 275×160×120mm (Length x Width x Height) about5L Effective size of cooling tank 150×140×110mm (Length x Width x Height) Number of specimen can be placed 60 pieces (impact specimen size: 10×10×55mm) Digital timer 1minute ~ 9999 minutes, resolution: 1minute Cooling medium Absolute ethyl alcohol Dimensions 905×505×920mm (Length x Width x Height) Power supply AC220V, 50HZ Power 2.2kW Operating environment temperature 5℃~30℃
- Posted By: ASTM Testing Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: +86 18854162067
- Address: No.9, Tiepei Road, Huaiyin District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, Jinan , Shandong , China
- Website: http://www.testermachine.com
Published date: November 11, 2021
- Business Description: Our factory is the professional manufacturer in the Chinese Material Physical Testing Machine Industry, which include the UTM and TTM series, Impact Test series, Compression Test series, Cupping Tester series, Hardness Tester and Metallographic products,etc.
If you have any requirement about the testing equipment, please feel free to contact us.
G505 Filter Medium Tester PrincipleMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - November 8, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
G505-filter Medium Tester principle The air is first sent into the vertical dust generating duct to generate a dirty air flow full of dust. The dust is dispersed with the compressed air in the dust generator, forming a uniform concentration, and then...
Qinsun Uv Accelerated Weathering Tester Structure DescriptionMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - November 7, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
QINSUN UV Accelerated Weathering Tester structure description: 1. The box body is made of CNC equipment, with advanced technology, smooth lines, and beautiful appearance. 2. The box material is 1.2mm thick 304SUS high-grade stainless steel 3. The air...
Technical Parameters Of Qinsun Uv Accelerated Weathering TesterMeasuring and observing and testing instruments - Qinsun Instruments (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. - China - November 7, 2021 - check with company for price
Technical parameters of QINSUN UV Accelerated Weathering Tester: 1. Temperature range: RT room temperature ~ +80℃ 2. Humidity range: greater than or equal to 90%RH 3. Temperature uniformity of UV aging tester: ±1℃ 4. Temperature fluctuation: ±0.5℃ 5....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"