Hot Water Bath For Pipe Testing Iso 1167 - Turkeyprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
The internal pressure creep test is a test procedure for
determining the strength of thermoplastic pipes.
The samples are
subjected to a constant hydrostatic internal pressure at a constant
The high reliability, durability of the material used
and the constant temperatures in the test tank with respect to both
volume and time provide particularly reliable test conditions.
range of tank dimensions and connection options, enables ﬂexibly to
various operating conditions.
According to ISO ***7, ASDTM D ***8, ASTM D ***9, Pneumatic door, water circulation, digital
temperature controller, elastomeric foam insulation, ss**4 for
contact surfaces with water, outer body is powder coated paint •
Have a level control that ensures that the test medium is topped up
automatically • It has over-temperature shutdown separate control
circuit • The special cir¬cu¬la¬tion system guarantees high
accuracy and uniform temperature distribution.
• The double
insulation of the bath walls • Special seals keep steam in the test
bath • Pneumatic operated doors • Quick-release couplings
connections inside the bath • High-quality stainless steel SS**4 •
Option to connect a chiller for *0C tests • Easy connection to
pressure test units
- Posted By: AHP PLASTİK MAKİNA
- Phone: +902128725280
- Address: A Block, Perlavista Bld., Beylikduzu , Istanbul , Turkey
- Website: http://www.ahp-makina.com.tr
Published date: January 19, 2022
- Business Description: AHP PLASTIK MAKINA is concentrating on making innovative solutions to assist testing process of plastic raw materials and finished products e.g. pipes, Fittings, Valves, Sheets, Films, etc.
AHPAirless Hydrostatic Pressure Unit is a Result of Innovative Thinking
The ProfessionalLine model is the most innovative development in state-of-the-art internal pressure creep testers.
Its compact design, flexibility and precision remain unparalleled.
Keeping a finger on the pulse: The aim for the new development was to attain maximum accuracy, a long service life and a user-friendly system, along with flexibility to be able to expand the system with additional modules.
High-precision pressure regulation.
Selectively regulated input pressure in each individual module ensures reduced wear to the solenoid valves.
Optimised material selection.
All metal components that come in contact with the medium can optionally be manufactured out of high quality stainless steel.
Room to grow: The modular structure and the technical requirement for test pressures, optionally up to maximum 600 bar leave room for further expansion.
Tensile Strength Tester With Video Etensometer Strain Hardening Test Iso 18488Laboratory and scientific equipment - AHP PLASTİK MAKİNA - Turkey - January 19, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Two column tensile tester, hot air cabin, video extensometer, computer controlled, USB port for computer, software included, ball screw, timing belt force transmission, **0kgf loadcell, *0KN force capacity, software functions for calculation of strai...
Falling Weight Impact Tester For Upvc ProfilesLaboratory and scientific equipment - AHP PLASTİK MAKİNA - Turkey - January 19, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Manual height adjustment, impact head according to standard, automatic release mechanism, anti rebound system, two column guide, electrostatic powder coated paint, special sample holder... Manual height adjustment, impact head according to standard, ...
Crush Squeeze Off Tester For Hdpe Pipes And Ef Fittings Iso 13955Laboratory and scientific equipment - AHP PLASTİK MAKİNA - Turkey - January 19, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
ElectroFusion fittings are specifically designed for reliable, high performance pipe joining and long system life. AHP offers a diverse range of electro fusion mechanical testing machines including ISO 4 Peel Decohesion Testing ISO 5 Crush Testing IS...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"