Evd Hand Held Falling Weight Deflectometer - Chinaprice: 5000.00 Dollar US$
EVD type dynamic deformation modulus tester (hand-held drop weight bending instrument) is used to measure the bending value (EVD) of the subgrade under dynamic load, so as to evaluate the bearing capacity and deformation of the subgrade.
It is suitable for the foundation construction quality monitoring and testing of railway, highway, airport, urban traffic, port, wharf and industrial and civil buildings under the action of dynamic load.
It is especially suitable for the detection of the narrow section of the site, such as the detection of the bridge (culvert) transition section and the shoulder of the road, the existing road bed and so on.
It can quickly measure the dynamic deformation modulus EVD value.
Features: 1 - The first mobile APP data processing mode in China realizes wireless data collection, wireless transmission and equipped with voice prompt function, It can be in any language.
2 - The cloud transmission port can be connected to the engineering test management system, providing reliable data sources for real-time collection of test data, online data analysis and big data management.
3 - Using imported sensors and some components, high test accuracy, test data more reliable.
4 - Wireless bluetooth micro printer, field direct printing, to ensure that the test results are accurate and objective.
5 - Simple operation, fast test speed, detection point only 35 seconds.
6 - Automatic calculation of Evd value, and display curve, accurate and intuitive.
7 - No nuclear radiation and waste gas pollution, safe operation and use, environmental protection.
8 - LCD display in Chinese and English, in different interface has the corresponding Chinese and English prompt;And with backlight, in a variety of environments have a good visibility.
- Phone: 18633093677
- Address: No.68 Chengdong Industrial Zone, Cangzhou , Hebei , China
- Website: http://www.chinesemoulds.com
Published date: October 14, 2021
- Business Description: Cangzhou Oubeiruike Instrument & Equipment Co., Ltd. main produce civil testing equipments for material testing such as concrete, soil, steel, cement and mortar, aggregates and rocks, asphalt and bitumen and also distributed others general laboratory testing equipments.
We are actively involved in China universities, polytechnics and road development authority's projects.
The challenges to turn the findings and research ideas of these customers into real function-able equipment enable us to accumulate our deep technical know-how in civil engineering equipment fabrication.
Ceramic Tile Pull Out TesterLaboratory and scientific equipment - Cangzhou Oubeiruike Instrument And Equipment Co., Ltd - China - October 14, 2021 - 800.00 Dollar US$
This tester is used to test the bonding strength of decorative bricks, tiles, mosaics, various plates, paints, coatings, exterior wall insulation materials (EPS panels, SPS panels) and also be used to test the bonding strength of various exterior wal...
1l Capacity Mortar Air Entrainment MeterLaboratory and scientific equipment - Cangzhou Oubeiruike Instrument And Equipment Co., Ltd - China - October 14, 2021 - 600.00 Dollar US$
Determination principle is based on gas equation, to maintain a certain pressure chamber and a container filled with sample in between the opening and closing pressure of the average, the two containers when the gas pressure balance inside the chambe...
Concrete Crack Integrated DectorLaboratory and scientific equipment - Cangzhou Oubeiruike Instrument And Equipment Co., Ltd - China - October 14, 2021 - 1700.00 Dollar US$
Concrete Testing Equipment LED Screen Crack Integrated Tester is mainly designed to accurately detect crack width and depth in bridges, tunnels, concrete pavements and so on. It is a multi-purpose instrument which can both measure the crack width and...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"