Rfi Shielding Wire Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
RFI (radio frequency interference) shielding wire mesh is usually adopted by electronic equipment manufacturers in electro magnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) to protect sensitive digital circuits from external radiation, while limit the potentially harmful radiation emitted by their products.
RFI (radio frequency interference) shielding is a method of protecting electronic devices and technological systems from damaging electromagnetic interference (EMI).
One of the most effective materials for defending against these electromagnetic waves is metal mesh — particularly copper woven wire cloth.
Typically, EMI is generated from large electronic equipment to smaller devices.
However, small electronics can also transmit waves that negatively affect other systems.
As a result, electronics tend to malfunction due to:
The suppression of radio signals within a device;
Internally generated emissions, which interfere with functionality;
Ambient interference from the outside, which impacts operation efficiency.
Protective metal wire cloth is essential for safeguarding valuable electronic equipment and ensuring it runs properly.
One of the oldest measure of this solution is the Faraday cage, wrapped in conductive mesh material.
The fabricated item was invented by Michael Faraday in 1836 to block electromagnetic fields.
RFI / EMI shielding mesh materials are used as parts against light-transmitting electromagnetic shielding or electromagnetic wave radiation.
Modern RFI shielding is used to protect a broad range of electronic equipment, including but not limited to:
Laboratories, strong and weak current rooms, and radar stations;
MRI machines and other medical equipment;
Electromagnetic radiation protection;
Shield electromagnetic interference to ensure the normal operation of equipment;
Prevent electromagnetic leakage and effectively shield the electromagnetic signal of the display window.
Copper wire mesh screens for RFI shielding is manufactured from over 99% woven copper wire.
Popular RFI wire mesh are 16x16 mesh, 100x100mesh, 200x2000mesh, etc.
- Phone: +86
- Address: West Development Zone, Industrial Park, No. 9, Dezhou, Shandong, China., dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.copperwiremesh.net
Published date: August 12, 2021
- Business Description: Dezhou Second Copper Wire Copper Mesh Factory, is a professional producer of copper wire and copper mesh cloth.
We have engaged in manufacture for about 20 years and we export to Japan, Europe, the United States, Mexico, Argentina and other countries.
Our factory owns the advanced wire-drawing equipment, mesh weaving equipment, processing devices and quality inspection devices.
Copper wire includes Copper alloy brass wire, purple copper wire and phosphorus copper wire.
Wire sizes are 0.05mm, 0.06mm, 0.07mm, 0.08mm, 0.09mm, 0.10mm, 0.12mm, 0.13mm, 0.14 mm to 0.38mm 0.48mm, 0.58mm and so on.
Copper meshes are available in woven and expanded / perforated mesh in pure Copper, Brass and Phosphor bronze.
Decorative Brass Wire ClothMetal and mineral industries - Dezhou Second Copper Wire Copper Mesh Factory - China - August 12, 2021 - contact company for price
Decorative brass wire mesh is a copper + zinc alloy wire fabric, a new type of decorative material for inner and outer of buildings. Brass and copper wire mesh can be used in wall decoration, ceiling, partition, metal curtain, elevator inner decorati...
Copper Mesh CurtainsMetal and mineral industries - Dezhou Second Copper Wire Copper Mesh Factory - China - August 12, 2021 - contact company for price
We supply copper wire mesh curtains of various colors, finishes and patterns satisfying different requirement of decoration in building and architectural design. Copper mesh curtains and bronze mesh curtains are metal alloy fabrics rendering good aes...
Perforated CopperMetal and mineral industries - Dezhou Second Copper Wire Copper Mesh Factory - China - August 12, 2021 - contact company for price
Red metals refer to Copper and copper alloy metals ( brass and bronze), with reddish metallic color. Copper is a pure metal, brass is copper and zinc alloy, bronze is a copper + tin alloy. We export perforated sheets to Poland, USA, Dubai, India, Can...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"