Collated Nails - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Collated Nails-collated roofing nails, wide crown staples
Common nails designed with collated paper strip are mostly used as framing nails and roofing nails.
It is made for quick uses and high efficiency works on the decking or flooring constructions.
Normally the wire nails are hot dipped galvanized or copper plated to enhance the corrosion resistance and beautiful outlook.
The collating angles of the nails can be different while Cnow mainly supplies four types: 34 degree, 28, 21, 17 degree.
We will introduce one by one as following ( other angles can be done upon request).
34 Angel Degree Collated Framing Nails with Paper Strip:
1: 34 Degree Angle Collated Wire Nails, with Wire Diameter 2.87mm 34 degree paper collated framing nails are made with the diameter ranging from 2.87mm to 3.33mm.
It is widely used in framing, decking, sub-flooring construction, pallet construction work, etc Collated Angle: 34 degree
Surface treatment: Bright, Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized.
Shank types: Smooth, ring, screw
Material: Mild steel, high-carbon steel, stainless
Point Types: Diamond, chisel, blunt, no-point, clinch-point 28 Degree Paper Collated Nails for Framing Uses: (Figure No.
2: 28 Angle Round Head Smooth Shank Collated Nails This type of collated framing nails are suitable for roofing, wood construction, door and window frames, furniture frames, case construction, etc.
Collating Angle: 28 degree
Surface treatment, shanks, material and nails point types: same as 34 degree collated nails.
21 Angle degree Collated Framing Nails: (Referring to Figure No.
3: 21 Angel Collating Wire Nails for Roofing and Furniture Frames Wire Diameter: 0.113"-0.131"
Nails Length: 2"-3-1/2"
Collating Angle: 21 degree
Shank types: Smooth, ring, screw, twist, barbed 17 Degree Plastic Collated Nails:
4: 17 Angle degree plastic collated wire nails Angel 17 and 21 collated iron nails have the same wire diameter, length, material, shank types and surface treatment types.
The only difference between them are the collated angles.
- Posted By: China Cnow Common Nail Factory
- Phone: +86-534-2530008
- Address: No.803 ,Zhide Road, Dezhou, China., dezhou , Shandong , China
- Website: https://www.commonnail.com
Published date: December 28, 2021
- Business Description: China Cnow Common Nails Factory is one of the leading manufacturer of common nails as well as other Nails products in China.
Since its foundation in the year 1989, this factory is engaged in productionand export of Common Nails, Iron Nails, Wire Nails, Brass Nails, Finishing Nails, Stainless Steel Nails, Concrete Nails, Roofing Nails, Coil Nails, Plastic Strip Nails, Common Round Nails, Bullet Head Nails, Horseshoe Nails, Paper Strip Nails, etc.
Our main export markets are Asia, South America and Europe.
We enjoy a high reputation among our distributors and customers.
We have been awarded as one of the best suppliers from fortune 500 clients in the last several years.
We also consider supplying products to other markets.
If you are interested in any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to forming business relationships with customers from all over the world.
Wire NailsMetal and mineral industries - China Cnow Common Nail Factory - China - December 28, 2021 - check with company for price
Wire Nail, Galvanized Iron for roof and wood material Specifications Iron nails made of polished low-carbon steel, cold processed, not heat treated except for galvanization. Hot dip galvanized at300g/m2 +/-10%, Minimum 650N/mm2, Flat, smooth, circu...
Oval Wire NailsMetal and mineral industries - China Cnow Common Nail Factory - China - December 28, 2021 - check with company for price
Oval Wire Nails-Oval Head Stainless Steel Wire Nail Cnow supplies good quality oval wire nails used for concrete construction and building decoration. Our oval wire nails are mainly made of wire materials stainless steel wire SUS304, 316, 204, 201. N...
Iron NailsMetal and mineral industries - China Cnow Common Nail Factory - China - December 28, 2021 - check with company for price
Material: Q195, Q235 Size : 3/4"x18G, 1"X14G, 1.5"X14G, 2"X12G, 2.5"X11G, 3"X10G, 4"X9G, 4.5"X9G, 5.5"X4G, 6"X6G .etc. Finished: Good polished, flat head, diamond point, Our products include corrogated nails, common round nails and steel nails. We ha...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"