Embossed Plate - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Embossed Plate and Aluminum Embossed Tread Plate: Patterns, Defination and Types
On Embossing Metal Panels:
Metal Materials to be Embossed: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Brass
Embossed plate patterns can be oval, round holes, long holes, diamond or other ornamental designs or patterns.
What is Embossing?
Embossing is the process used to raise a pattern of copy on the original (normal) surface of metal, paper or leather by the use of matched male and female dies.
Embossing changes the nature of the material that has been embossed.
More often than not it elevates the standard and quality of the product.
Embossing thus makes things more beautiful than they originally are.
The simplest of object can become pieces of art worthy of the highest praise by using a technique as easy as embossing.
Of course, how good an embossed object looks depends entirely on the quality of embossing.
Poor quality embossing can completely kill the appeal of an object.
However, good quality embossing can make an object positively breathtaking.
Embossing is used for aesthetic purposes as well as functional uses in industries.
It is a technique that adds elegance and sensuality to the material surface.
Embossed plates are mainly used for industrial tread flooring or architectural designs.
Types of Embossing Applied for the Metal Plates:
Embossing metal is the procedure by which the metal surface is pushed forward using an embossing die to cause a raised image.
There are different types of embossing that can be done.
The followings are types used for embossed plates.
Types Of Embossing
Blind Emboss: A blind emboss is the most popular type for the metal plates either for industrial anti-slippery tread plate or architectural designs.
The color of the blind embossed image is the same as the color of the surface.
You can also call it a self emboss or same color embossing.
Single-Level Emboss: In this kind of embossing, the image area is raised to just one flat level.
- Posted By: Deerway Checker Plate Factory
- Phone: +86-534-5552416
- Address: 51 of Mingzhu Park Building, Dezhou Development, Dezhou, China, dezhou , shandogn , China
- Website: https://www.chequeredplate.net/
Published date: November 24, 2021
- Business Description: Deerway Metals is a leading Chinese checkered metal plate manufacturer and supplier with over 10 years of experience.
We mainly deal with export and can provide good quality products at good price for our customers.
Deerway Metal Products:
Chequered stainless steel
Chequered carbon steel
Chequered Aluminum Alloy Plate
Perforated plate, embossed plate and expanded metal plate
Various flooring panels and decorative panels
Deerway deals with various processed metal sheets chequered, embossing, punched or perforated and expanded.
The metal panels are mostly used as various industrial flooring and building materials.
Welcome to contact us.
Checkered Steel PlateWire machinery - Deerway Checker Plate Factory - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Galvanized Steel Checker Plate: Galvanized checker plate refers normally to hot dipped galvanized steel plate with zinc coating layer. The galvanizing on the steel sheet surface will help avoid rusting when the checkered steel plate is exposed to moi...
Aluminum Perforated PanelWire machinery - Deerway Checker Plate Factory - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Deerway supplies aluminum metals processed in three major forms: embossed, chequered, punched (perforated) . In this page, we mainly introduce perforated aluminum panels. The aluminum perforated sheet metals have less weight compared with stainless s...
Aluminum Checker PlateWire machinery - Deerway Checker Plate Factory - China - November 24, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Aluminum checkered plate is a light weight metal panel used as architecture decorative panels and metal tread plate. Excellent rust resistance and fire resistance make the aluminum chequered panels high grade building materials in modern architecture...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"