Tobee® Slurry Pump Stuffing Box D078g01 Of A Sailboat - Chinaprice: 3000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee® Slurry Pump Stuffing Box D078G01 of a sailboat will have a stern tube that is slightly bigger than the prop shaft.
It will also have packing nut threads or a gland nut.
The packing is inside the gland nut and creates the seal.
The shaft is wrapped by the packing and put in the gland nut.
Through tightening it onto the stern tube, the packing is compressed, creating a seal against the shaft.
Creating a proper plunger alignment is critical for correct flow and a long wear life.
Stuffing box components are of D21 cast iron, A05 high chrome, stainless steel, brass or other application-specific materials.
Stuffing Box Design:
When centrifugal pumps were developed there was a need to prevent the pumpage from pouring out thru the open clearance between the pump casing back and the rotating shaft, which turns the impeller.
This was accomplished by stuffing rope like material, called packing, into a cylindrical opening in the rear of the casing where the shaft passes through it.
Packing is usually 1/4”, 3/8”, or 1/2” square cross sectional, the size to match the annular section between the shaft OD and the stuffing box ID.
It comes in coils, and is cut to fit around the shaft OD.
It is a soft material and usually has a lubricant in it.
The opening, the stuffing box, has a shoulder at the bottom or “throat” (inboard end closest to impeller) and is fitted with a follower, called the gland, on the outboard end, which compresses the packing into the inner sides of the stuffing box against the shoulder in the bottom of the box, and against the rotating pump shaft.
This effectively limits the leakage out of the pump.
It will not completely prevent leakage.
A small amount of pumpage must leak out of the pump in order to cool and lubricate the packing.
- Posted By: Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited
- Phone: 13315360437
- Address: Shijiazhuang,Hebei province,China, Shijiazhaung , Hebei , China
- Website: http://www.tobeepump.com
Published date: November 10, 2021
- Business Description: Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited, is a professional manufacturer in designing and manufacturing Centrifugal Slurry Pumps, Pipes & Fittings, Valves etc.
Our factory is located in the High tech Development Zone, Shijiazhuang City, China.
We specialized in Horizontal slurry pumps, Vertical slurry pumps, Gravel sand pumps, Dredging pumps, Paper pulp pumps, Molten Salt Pumps, End suction pumps, Double suction pumps, Multistage pumps, Boiler feed water pumps, Self priming pumps, Inline centrifugal pumps, Sea water pumps, Chemical pumps, Irrigation pumps, Fire pumps, API 610 centrifugal oil pumps, Sewage pumps, Submersible slurry pumps, Slurry Pump spare parts, Pipes & fittings and Valves in domestic and over 80 countries in the world.
Tobee Manufactures High Chrome Alloy 27% Slurry Pump Bearing Assembly PartsIndustrial pumps and compressors - Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited - China - November 10, 2021 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee manufactures high chrome alloy 27%+ Slurry Pump Bearing Assembly Parts, It makes the spare parts have stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance. and the hardness can be up to 65%HRC. Tobee is the best choice.So the worklife will be extended fo...
Tobee® Ceramic Shaft Sleeve E075j32 For 8x6e Ah Slurry PumpIndustrial pumps and compressors - Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited - China - November 10, 2021 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee® Ceramic Shaft Sleeve E075J32 for 6x4D-AH and 8x6E-AH Slurry Pump is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material and its wear-resisting performance is 5 times of high chrome with Mohs hardness 8.9, only after Diamond and Cubic Boron Nitride. Compa...
Tobee® Rubber Wet Parts Cover Plate Liner E4018r55Industrial pumps and compressors - Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited - China - November 10, 2021 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee® Rubber Wet Parts Cover Plate Liner E4018R55 is the main wear part for the 6x4 inch rubber lined slurry pump and it forms a pump chamber with frame plate liner and throat bush to contact with slurries.As one of main wetted parts, Cover plate li...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"