Tobee Slurry Pump S51 Material Spare Parts - Chinaprice: 4000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee Slurry Pump S51 material is a kind of Fluoroelastomer (Viton), S51 slurry pump seals have exceptional resistance to oils and chemicals at elevated temperatures.
Limited erosion resistance.
Viton is a brand of FKM, a synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer commonly used in slurry pump O-rings, slurry pump seals, chemical-resistant gloves, and other molded or extruded goods.
Viton fluoroelastomers are categorized under the ASTM D1418 and ISO 1629 designation of FKM.
This class of elastomers is a family comprising copolymers of hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and vinylidene fluoride (VDF or VF2), terpolymers of tetrafluoroethylene (TFE), vinylidene fluoride (VDF) and hexafluoropropylene (HFP) as well as perfluoromethylvinylether (PMVE) containing specialties.
The fluorine content of the most common Viton grades varies between 66 and 70%.
While Viton can be sometimes distinguished from other types of rubber by its often green or brown colour, a more reliable test is its density of over 1, 800 kg/m3, significantly higher than most types of rubber (1, 010-1, 520 kg/m3).
Applications: The performance of fluoroelastomers in aggressive chemicals depends on the nature of the base polymer and the compounding ingredients used for molding the final products (e.g. O-rings).
This performance can vary significantly when end-users purchase Viton polymer containing rubber goods from different sources.
Viton is generally compatible with hydrocarbons, but incompatible with ketones such as acetone and methyl ethyl ketone, ester solvents such as ethyl acetate, amines, and organic acids such as acetic acid.
O-rings made of Viton are typically color-coded as black, but new gaskets, seals and O-rings should be green FKM or black FKM, but with a green mark on the outer edge.
- Posted By: Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited
- Phone: 13315360437
- Address: Shijiazhuang,Hebei province,China, Shijiazhaung , Hebei , China
- Website: http://www.tobeepump.com
Published date: August 13, 2021
- Business Description: Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited, is a professional manufacturer in designing and manufacturing Centrifugal Slurry Pumps, Pipes & Fittings, Valves etc.
Our factory is located in the High tech Development Zone, Shijiazhuang City, China.
We specialized in Horizontal slurry pumps, Vertical slurry pumps, Gravel sand pumps, Dredging pumps, Paper pulp pumps, Molten Salt Pumps, End suction pumps, Double suction pumps, Multistage pumps, Boiler feed water pumps, Self priming pumps, Inline centrifugal pumps, Sea water pumps, Chemical pumps, Irrigation pumps, Fire pumps, API 610 centrifugal oil pumps, Sewage pumps, Submersible slurry pumps, Slurry Pump spare parts, Pipes & fittings and Valves in domestic and over 80 countries in the world.
Tobee® Af Vertical Froth Slurry PumpsIndustrial pumps and compressors - Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited - China - August 13, 2021 - 8000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee® AF Vertical Froth Slurry Pumps are suitable for transporting slurry with froth, especially for flotation processing. The AF vertical pumps were a common sight in flotation circuits around the world, Which are often used in applications that in...
Tobee® 4 3 Dah Bare Shaft Slurry PumpsIndustrial pumps and compressors - Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited - China - August 13, 2021 - 6000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee® 4/3 DAH bare shaft slurry pumps (and the wet parts of 4/3D-AH bare pump are made from A05 high chrome alloy), the Tobee metal lined slurry pump is designed to increase wear life between 30% and 50%. Key Features / Benefits • Impellers - wide v...
Tobee® 40pv Spr Rubber Lined Vertical Sump Slurry PumpsIndustrial pumps and compressors - Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited - China - August 12, 2021 - 8000.00 Dollar US$
Tobee® 40PV-SPR Rubber Lined Vertical Sump Slurry Pumps will be used for hole-in-the-ground slurry handling situations, which is also ideal for a variety of submerged suction pumping applications. Tobee® vertical slurry pumps operate well in a variet...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"