Primed Wood And Mdf Door Casing - Chinaprice: 0.50 Dollar US$
1) The primed door frame is used for door decoration.
2) It's made of MDF, hemlock, paulownia, fir, pine etc .
3) It's stable and not easy to deform under special processing.
4) It's covered with gesso primed and grade E1 glue.
5) The moisture is less than 12%.
6) Dimension: Customized.
- Posted By: hongtu wood industry CO.LTD
- Phone: 86-20-82160769
- Address: chebeinan , Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.hongtumuye-china.cn/
Published date: November 10, 2016 - Modified date: November 21, 2016
- Business Description: we are specialize in wood&MDF skirting board,crown,door casing/frame,western cedar ,and bamboo craft etc.
Diamond Rigid HolderConstruction and maintenance support equipment - YoungSunDiatech - Korea - November 22, 2016 - 25.00 Dollar US$
Application Grinding an of polishing for stone Deburring and cleaning polluted surfaced Characteristics and Advantages Lasts longer than resin as matrix bond is metal Heat-resisting property is excellent and machinability is higher than resin pad Is ...
Velcro Type Polidhing Metal PadConstruction and maintenance support equipment - YoungSunDiatech - Korea - November 22, 2016 - 25.00 Dollar US$
Application Polishing for concrete and stone Deburring and surface polishing on fluent curved surfaces Surface of stone requiring polishing depending on shape as it is easy detach and attach and also flexible Characteristics and Advantages Lasts long...
Primed Pine Split JambsConstruction and maintenance support equipment - hongtu wood industry CO.LTD - China - November 22, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Name Primed Split Jamb Materials MDF, Radiata Pine, Paulownia, etc Specification Customized Profile Custom Made Surface Finished Water based primer / Lacquered / Veneered/ foil with PVC Primer Water base primer, environment friendly, not easy crack o...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"