Primed Wood And Mdf Door Casing - Chinaprice: 0.50 Dollar US$
1) The primed door frame is used for door decoration.
2) It's made of MDF, hemlock, paulownia, fir, pine etc .
3) It's stable and not easy to deform under special processing.
4) It's covered with gesso primed and grade E1 glue.
5) The moisture is less than 12%.
6) Dimension: Customized.
- Posted By: hongtu wood industry CO.LTD
- Phone: 86-20-82160769
- Address: chebeinan , Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.hongtumuye-china.cn/
Published date: November 10, 2016 - Modified date: November 21, 2016
- Business Description: we are specialize in wood&MDF skirting board,crown,door casing/frame,western cedar ,and bamboo craft etc.
Steel Frame WorkshopConstruction and maintenance support equipment - Xiamen Tianzhong Steel Frame Co.,Ltd. - China - January 14, 2017 - 300000.00 Dollar US$
1.Steel Structure Warehouse Description: Steel construction workshop is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section, and U-section steel components, roof and walls using a varie...
Steel WarehouseConstruction and maintenance support equipment - Xiamen Tianzhong Steel Frame Co.,Ltd. - China - January 14, 2017 - 40.00 Dollar US$
Steel construction workshop is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section, and U-section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as...
Butyl SealantConstruction and maintenance support equipment - Kamical Sealing Material Company - China - January 3, 2017 - check with company for price
Butyl sealant is a kind of environmental friendly, non solidified self adhesive sealant. It can maintain its plastic and sealing properties without crack and harden in a wide temperature range. What's more, its excellent weather resistance, acid and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"