20 visiting now: 7 USA USA flag 5 France France flag 3 China China flag 2 Germany Germany flag 2 UK UK flag 1 Turkey Turkey flag

Highlighted Companies

  • Rashid Essa Building Material Co LLC (UAE): Building Materials LED Lighting Solar Products Corner guard, Wall Guard Tarpaulin Steel... http://www.rashidessa.com


  • Metal Holder Medical Caster - China

    price: 5.72 Dollar US$

    Metal holder medical caster
    Total brake or without brake.
    Holder: Stainless, chrome finish, Zinc finish, etc.
    Wheel: 101*32mm, PU on PP wheel.
    Overall height: 135mm
    Stem: 3/8-16 x 5/8"
    Load capacity: 85KG
    Port: Qingdao or others.
    Payment: 30% deposit after the order is placed, the rest 70% before shipment.


    Company Contact:


    • Phone: 8618363898797

    • Address: No.1, Industrial Street, Qingdao, Shandong, China , Qingdao, Shandong Province, China

    • Email: Email


    Published date: September 23, 2016 -

    • Business Description: We are professional metal products manufacturer, specializing in caster, wheel and trolley.
      We do can supply various products and ensure the quality and competitive price of our products.
      More information can be found on our website.
      If you have any interests or questions, do not hesitate to let me know.
      For any further information, we'll be ready to answer.

    Related listings



    • Swivel 3 Inch Screw Type Caster
      Swivel 3 Inch Screw Type Caster
      Machinings - Qingdao Unionlever Metal Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 19, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$

      Swivel 3 inch screw type caster With brake or not. Bolt and stem can be chosen. Holder material: Iron, Stainless, Chrome finished, Aluminum, Plastic, can be customized, based on using conditon and clients' requirements, etc. Wheel size: 2.5 inch to 8...

    • Swivel 5 Inch Plate Type Caster With Brake
      Swivel 5 Inch Plate Type Caster With Brake
      Machinings - Qingdao Unionlever Metal Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 19, 2016 - 5.00 Dollar US$

      Swivel plate type caster, rustic design With brake or not Fixed, plate type, screw type can be chosed. Holder material: Stainless, Chrome finished, Aluminum or others. Based on using condition. Load capacity: 30-135KG based on wheel size, structure a...

    • Swivel 3 Inch Plate Type Caster With Brake
      Swivel 3 Inch Plate Type Caster With Brake
      Machinings - Qingdao Unionlever Metal Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 19, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$

      Swivel plate type caster, rustic design With brake or not Fixed, plate type, screw type can be chosed. Holder material: Stainless, Chrome finished, Aluminum or others. Load capacity: 30-135KG based on wheel size, structure and holder thickness Overal...



    Safe Trade Tips

    • Ask for business references and check them
    • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
    • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
    • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
    • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
    • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"