Brown Fused Alumina For Blasting - Chinaprice: 520.00 Dollar US$
Brown Fused Aluminium Oxide(Brown Fused Alumina), abbreviated as BFA, is made according to FEPA, JIS Standard etc with fine particle distribution for bonded abrasives, sand blasting and surface treatment. Because of its hardness, toughness, sharp edge and self-sharpening character, Brown Fused Aluminium Oxide is an ideal synthetic abrasives material for production of abrasive tools(Bonded Abrasive Grinding Wheels, Cutting Discs, Grinding Head etc, and also in Sand Blasting and Pollishing purposes. Brown Fused Aluminium Oxdie is the most used abrasives because of its features and cost. Our BFA FEPA grits are with about 95%min Aluminium Oxide(Al2O3), high purity, coarse particles, low magnetic contents, high cleaness.
We also have Bamarc equipment for mill of Brown Fused Aluminium Oxide to improve its shape by centrifugal force. BFA milled by Bamarc equipment is granted more round shape grits and higher bulk density. Abrasive tools made of it is more tough, abrasion-resistant and self-sharpening. If used for sand blasting, Bamarc BFA can be recycled more times.
Physical and Chemical Properties
True Gravity: 3.90 g /cm3
Bulk Density: 1.4-2.3 g /cm3
Mosh Hardness: 9
Melting Point: 2300 Celcius Degree
Sizes: FEPA F8-F220
Applications of Brown Fused Aluminium Oxide Abrasives
•Production of Grinding Wheels, Cutting Discs
•Grinding Head and other Bonded Abrasive Toools
•Water-jet Cutting Media
•Sand Blasting Abrasives of Metal, Wood, Bamboo, Glass, Ceramic, Stone etc.
•Color and Decorative Pattern of Jeans
•Water Filtration Media
•Wear Resistant Products
•Aluminium Oxide Coating
- Posted By: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86-15737956307
- Address: South Dukang Road,Yichuan County, Luoyang, China
Published date: November 10, 2016 -
- Business Description: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co.,Limited is a China supplier of Refractory Minerals and Abrasive Grains for refractories,abrasives and blasting applications, located in Luoyang, Henan Province, which is the most important manufacturing base of Fused Minerals for various industrial sectors. Zhongsen Refractory been manufacturing and supplying Fused Minerals for Refractories,Abrasives(Boned & Coated),Blasting and Surface Preparation,Coating,Precision Casting,Anti-Slipping,Filter Media etc. Zhongsen Refractory have our own electric arc furnaces, size grading equipments, washing facilities,magnetic contents removing facilities and our own chemical and physical analysis laboratory to make sure that our products conform to various international standard and customized requirements. Main products are Fused Alumina(Fused Aluminium Oxide,Artificial Corundum) and Silicon Carbide(Black&Green) for refractories and abrasives.
Our materials are with good Chemical Content, Fine Particle Distribution, High Cleaness, Little Dust and Magnetic Contents. Our product tracking system and QC on raw materials receival, production and packing ensure the best quality.
Stripp It Disc With ShaftGrinding and polishing and smoothing materials - shengkun abrasives co.ltd - China - October 12, 2016 - 0.30 Dollar US$
Polycarbide abrasive wheel with shaft Application for the removal of rust, paint and flaking materials, manufactured by nylon cord with polyurethane coated with emery Dia. 50mm and 75mm;2" and 3" Dia. of shaft: 6mm or 1/4" Thickness: 13-15mm Black Ra...
Abrasive And Blasting Used Almandine Garnet SandGrinding and polishing and smoothing materials - Daye Jinpeng Friction Material Co., Ltd - China - August 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Mohs Hardness: 7.5~7.9 Melting Point: 1280C (2336F) Acid Resistance: 99% Color: gray, black, pink Main Contain: SiO2: 38~40%; Al2O3: 20~23%; Fe2O3: 30~40%; CaO: 5~10% Silica content: <0.2% Bulk Density: 1.96-2.15g/cm3 Grain Sizes: 10mesh~200mesh, ...
Resin Bonded Diamond Grinding WheelGrinding and polishing and smoothing materials - Henan Yalong Superhard Materials Co.,Ltd. - China - August 5, 2016 - 97.00 Dollar US$
The products are mainly adopted for precious polishing of double end-surface of synthetic crystal, zicon, spinel, diamond thick film and sapphire single crystal; workpiece materials include lead glass, cubic zirconia, diamond film and aluminum oxide ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"