Wire Cable Extrusion Tips Dies - Chinaprice: contact company for price
- Posted By: Kunshan Yishida Mould Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 18114613374
- Address: No.122 New Yangxi road, Luyang town, Kunshan , Kunshan, Jiangsu, China
- Website: http://ksysd.en.alibaba.com/
Published date: November 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kunshanshi Yishida Mould Machinery Co.,Ltd was extablished in 1998 located in Kunshan city,Jiangsu province
We are specialized in design and manufacture of electric wire mould and we has more than 20years history.
We can produce cable that diameter range from 0.24mm-24mm.
We make hundreds of machine head,such as Free-adjustable,adjustable,single-layer,double-layer co-extrusion,three-layer co-extrusion,flat wire,high temperature wire and etc.
Custom Made Extrusion Wire Dies Tips ToolingWire machinery - Kunshan Yishida Mould Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - November 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Quick Details Place of Origin: Kunshan, Jiansgu, China (Mainland) Brand Name: YSD Model Number: wire/cable extrusion dies Shaping Mode: Extrusion Mould Mould Material: stainless steel+tungsten carbide Application:used for extrusion wire and cable mol...
Low Smoke Zero Halogen CrossheadWire machinery - Kunshan Yishida Mould Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - November 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Description of LSZH crosshead: Application: suitable for any kind of plastic cable, speicallly for environmental protection low somke, non-halogen plastic cables. Suitable extrusion material:PVC/PE/PA/LSZH/XLPE, high viscosity plastic HFFR, etc We ca...
Ptfe High Temperature Adjustable Extrusion HeadWire machinery - Kunshan Yishida Mould Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - November 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Description of PTFE high temperature adjustable extrusion head: Max outer mold innter diameter: Ø40mm Mold size: outer mold:Ø40mm/ inner mold:Ø30mm Application usage: microcoaxial FEP/ data line, HTW high tech wire/line, etc Suitable extrusion materi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"