Ultrasonic Frequency Induction Heating Equipment - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Frequency: 10-30 KHz
Application: Forging, hardening, elbow, brazing, melting
Suitable for heating small and medium size parts
Applicable in forging, heat-treatment, elbow, hot extrusion, melting, brazing, shrink-fitting
IGBT inversion technology
LC series resonance
Reduced Operating Cost
High energy conversion over 97.5%
High power factor 0.95 -0.98
Energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR technology
Induction pipe bending
High efficiency over 90%; 100% duty cycle
Be started up 100% at any load|
Induction melting machine
- Posted By: Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd
- Phone: +86-28-83930607
- Address: No.112 Hancheng Road, Xindu Industrial Zone, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Website: http://www.duolin.com/
Published date: November 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Duolin electric is a manufacturer of induction heating machine, founded in 1994. We design, build and repair high quality general purpose, turn key and fully automated induction generators, process development, and personalized consulting for each and every one of our clients. Duolin induction heaters can precisely meet your specific needs of induction heating, forging, hardening, brazing, annealing, tempering, hot pipe bending services. Our highly experienced team of designer, electrical and mechanical engineers, application experts and sales representatives stand here ready to serve for you.
Duolin has offered induction heating solution in North America, South American, Europe and most countries in Asia, don't hesitate to contact us for manufacturing or any service at industrial applications, we can bring you not only the machine but full set of service. You will benefit from newest induction heating technology.
In 1994，the first High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment was developed by Chengdu Duolin Electric's founder, Mr. Zengxiaolin. Now Duolin has about 200 employees, 12, 000 square meters modernized factory, the annual yield is 5, 000 sets.
As a professional induction heating supplier, Duolin designs and produces induction generators in 70 models, which power output ranging from 2kw to 1500kw at frequencies ranging from 0.5 kHz to 1.2 MHz. With 13 national patents, Duolin induction system for industrial induction heating can be applied to any heating process, e. g. forging & forming, brazing, heat treatment, shrinking, bending or hot extrusion.
In 2007, Duolin starts to develop oversea market. Our induction machines sold more than 30 countries such as Canada, USA, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Poland, Russia, Australian, Singapore, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, South Africa mor etc. The number is still increasing….
High Frequency Induction Heating EquipmentElectronic manufacturing machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment Power: 7KW/30kw Frequency: 50-200K induction heating Induction heating equipment Application: brazing, hardening, forging, melting Feature: IGBT inversion technology Good for smaller parts Heating Rapidly...
Induction Melting MachineElectronic manufacturing machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Induction Melting Machine Material: Aluminum, Silver, Gold, Iron ore Fine, Stainless steel Load/unload: Manual Induction heat treatment Feature: No need to purify after the melting Benefit from Lower maintenance costs and machine inventory More sa...
Induction Bending MachineElectronic manufacturing machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Induction bending machine Bending pipe: diameter 168mm-762mm, wall thickness 6-40mm Power output: 100-750KW Bending Type: pipe, square tube, rectangle tube, beam Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel induction hardening machine Feature...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"