Induction Melting Machine - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Material: Aluminum, Silver, Gold, Iron ore Fine, Stainless steel
Induction heat treatment
No need to purify after the melting
Benefit from Lower maintenance costs and machine inventory
More safer and cost-effective than traditional way, such gas furnace
No frame, less heat loss and reduce the risk of work injuries
Heat is accurate and repeatable improve the quality in melting process
Material Model Power Capacity
(kg per crucible)
Gold/silver HFP20 7kw 1kg
Aluminum SSF-M-70 70KW 100Kg
iron ore Fine SSF-M-50 40kw 5L
Stainless steel SSF-M-50 40KW 20Kg
induction heat treatment machine
- Posted By: Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd
- Phone: +86-28-83930607
- Address: No.112 Hancheng Road, Xindu Industrial Zone, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Website: http://www.duolin.com/
Published date: November 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Duolin electric is a manufacturer of induction heating machine, founded in 1994. We design, build and repair high quality general purpose, turn key and fully automated induction generators, process development, and personalized consulting for each and every one of our clients. Duolin induction heaters can precisely meet your specific needs of induction heating, forging, hardening, brazing, annealing, tempering, hot pipe bending services. Our highly experienced team of designer, electrical and mechanical engineers, application experts and sales representatives stand here ready to serve for you.
Duolin has offered induction heating solution in North America, South American, Europe and most countries in Asia, don't hesitate to contact us for manufacturing or any service at industrial applications, we can bring you not only the machine but full set of service. You will benefit from newest induction heating technology.
In 1994，the first High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment was developed by Chengdu Duolin Electric's founder, Mr. Zengxiaolin. Now Duolin has about 200 employees, 12, 000 square meters modernized factory, the annual yield is 5, 000 sets.
As a professional induction heating supplier, Duolin designs and produces induction generators in 70 models, which power output ranging from 2kw to 1500kw at frequencies ranging from 0.5 kHz to 1.2 MHz. With 13 national patents, Duolin induction system for industrial induction heating can be applied to any heating process, e. g. forging & forming, brazing, heat treatment, shrinking, bending or hot extrusion.
In 2007, Duolin starts to develop oversea market. Our induction machines sold more than 30 countries such as Canada, USA, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Poland, Russia, Australian, Singapore, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, South Africa mor etc. The number is still increasing….
Induction Bending MachineElectronic manufacturing machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Induction bending machine Bending pipe: diameter 168mm-762mm, wall thickness 6-40mm Power output: 100-750KW Bending Type: pipe, square tube, rectangle tube, beam Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel induction hardening machine Feature...
Induction Hardening MachineElectronic manufacturing machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Induction Hardening Machine Frequency: 0.5-250KHz Hardening Depth: 0.8-10mm Mechanical Fixture: CNC or PLC Control Application: gear, shaft, pipe, bearing, pump fitting, steel plate, roller. Feature: The main benefit of induction heating for hardenin...
Induction Forging MachineElectronic manufacturing machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Induction Forging Machine Power output: 100-800KW Frequency: 0.5-10Khz Bar Diameter: 25-200mm Output: 0.2-3T/h Temperature: 800-1250°C Material: Carbon steel, Brass, Iron, Alloy steel, Stainless steel. Aluminum Application: Bar, Flat plate, Bar end h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"