Frozen Fish - Germanyprice: check with company for price
Frozen Whole Fish
Salted Fish Whole Body Stockfish is in 45 Kilo Bales
Haddock Body Stockfish
Canned Sardines in vegetable Oil
in Tomato Sauce
Canned Mackerel in Tomato Sauce
Frozen Wholle Mackerel
Frozen Blue Whiting
Frozen Whole Sprat Sardines
Frozen Horse Mackerel
Dry Salted Saithe
Salted Headed and Gutted Blue Whiting
- Phone: +49 40 57242431
- Address: Gnadenbergweg 23, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Website: http://www.vonBenzon.de/en
Published date: April 19, 2017 -
- Business Description:
It is our pleasure to provide you with the listed merchandise.
In doing so, we rely on long-standing, trustworthy business connections and always keep open all the options open to explore new developments and face the new trends of development head on. It is our duty and tradition to provide you with the best for your business.
- Wheat Flour and Bakery Ingredients
- Frozen Fish
and more !
Live Abalone AustraliaSeafood - True Fruits Australia - Australia - February 3, 2017 - contact company for price
LIVE ABALONE The Australian Blacklip abalone: Distribution - Blacklip abalone (also known as brownlip abalone) are endemic to Australia and are found from mid NSW down and along the southern coastline to Rottnest Island in Western Australia. They are...
Live Lobsters AustraliaSeafood - True Fruits Australia - Australia - February 2, 2017 - contact company for price
Western Australia’s Spiny Rock Lobsters. Our live lobsters are wild caught in the pristine waters of Western Australia, once caught the lobsters are stored in State of the art lobster holding facilitates, in conditions that are as close to their natu...
Frozen Ribbon FishSeafood - Vietdelta Company - Vietnam - December 26, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Product type: cleaned whole; left head – left organ whole; left head – left organ – left tail whole; fillet; cut Size: 200-300g, 300-500g, 500-700g, 700g- up Packing: block, 10kgs/bulk/carton or customer’s request Shape: Piece Origin: Vietnam Main se...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"