Yam Flour 11 - Nigeriaprice: 2770.00 Dollar US$
Yams are monocots, related to lilies and grasses. Native to Africa and Asia, yam tubers vary in size from that of a small potato to over 60 kg (130 lb). Over 600 varieties of yams are known, and 95% of these crops are grown in Africa.
- Posted By: Acesworld Amplified Ltd.
- Phone: +234 703 1111 557
- Address: Fed. Low Cost Estate, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
- Website: http://www.acesworld.net
Published date: January 2, 2017 -
- Business Description: Acesworld Amplified Limited
Is a Nigerian registered company by the Corporate Affairs Commission in 2009, as a Private Limited Liability Company, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with Registration Number RC:991870. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers generally.
The Company aims at bringing significant changes in the promotion of processing and storage of agricultural products so as to reduce post-harvest losses, develop cottage industries and support for manufacturing and processing centers generally. Herein, the company essentially aims at redefining the business of exporting agricultural produce in Nigeria that will be anchored on the established template of honesty, and the integrity of its management staff towards meeting contracted obligations.
We essentially engage in Contract Supplies and Purchases. Our individual and collective track record encompasses a wide range of project related services, ranging through the entire project cycle of commercial ventures from conception to port completion, monitoring and performance evaluation etc.
The company understands the core essence of trading, which by and large is simply the exchange of commodities either by barter or through convenient value correlation as a convenient paradigm of the social condition that must be nurtured and sustained on integrity and trust.
Irish Potato FlourAgricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial nightshade Solanum tuberosum. The word "potato" may refer either to the plant itself or to the edible tuber. In the Andes, where the species is indigenous, there are some other closely related...
Ground NutAgricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 2900.00 Dollar US$
Arachis villosulicarpa is a perennial peanut species, which is cultivated by indigenous people in Mato Grosso, a state of Brazil. Its wild progenitor is thought to be Arachis pietrarellii. Although it is related to the common peanut, Arachis hypogaea...
Cocoa Bean3Agricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 5000.00 Dollar US$
The cocoa bean, also cacao bean or simply cocoa or cacao, is the dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter can be extracted. They are the basis of chocolate, as well as many Mesoamerican foods s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"