Palm Kernel Oil Cocos Nucifera - Nigeriaprice: 1700.00 Dollar US$
Palm oil is naturally reddish in color because of a high beta-carotene content. It is not to be confused with palm kernel oil derived from the kernel of the same fruit, or coconut oil derived from the kernel of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). The differences are in color (raw palm kernel oil lacks carotenoids and is not red), and in saturated fat content: palm mesocarp oil is 41% saturated, while palm kernel oil and coconut oil are 81% and 86% saturated fats, respectively.
- Posted By: Acesworld Amplified Ltd.
- Phone: +234 703 1111 557
- Address: Fed. Low Cost Estate, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
- Website: http://www.acesworld.net
Published date: January 2, 2017 -
- Business Description: Acesworld Amplified Limited
Is a Nigerian registered company by the Corporate Affairs Commission in 2009, as a Private Limited Liability Company, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with Registration Number RC:991870. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers generally.
The Company aims at bringing significant changes in the promotion of processing and storage of agricultural products so as to reduce post-harvest losses, develop cottage industries and support for manufacturing and processing centers generally. Herein, the company essentially aims at redefining the business of exporting agricultural produce in Nigeria that will be anchored on the established template of honesty, and the integrity of its management staff towards meeting contracted obligations.
We essentially engage in Contract Supplies and Purchases. Our individual and collective track record encompasses a wide range of project related services, ranging through the entire project cycle of commercial ventures from conception to port completion, monitoring and performance evaluation etc.
The company understands the core essence of trading, which by and large is simply the exchange of commodities either by barter or through convenient value correlation as a convenient paradigm of the social condition that must be nurtured and sustained on integrity and trust.
Sorgum MesoamericaAgricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
Sorghum is a genus of plants in the grass family. Seventeen of the twenty-five species are native to Australia, with the range of some extending to Africa, Asia, Mesoamerica, and certain islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. One species is grown ...
Smoked FishAgricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 5800.00 Dollar US$
According to Jefrey J. Rozum "The process of smoking fish occurs through the use of fire. Wood contains three major components that are broken down in the burning process to form smoke. The burning process is called pyrolysis, which is simply defined...
Hard Wood CharcoalAgricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 2500.00 Dollar US$
Charcoal is a light, black residue, consisting of carbon and any remaining ash, obtained by removing water and other volatile constituents from animal and vegetation substances. Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood or o...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"