Ground Nut - Nigeriaprice: 2900.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Acesworld Amplified Ltd.
- Phone: +234 703 1111 557
- Address: Fed. Low Cost Estate, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
- Website: http://www.acesworld.net
Published date: January 2, 2017 -
- Business Description: Acesworld Amplified Limited
Is a Nigerian registered company by the Corporate Affairs Commission in 2009, as a Private Limited Liability Company, under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with Registration Number RC:991870. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers generally.
The Company aims at bringing significant changes in the promotion of processing and storage of agricultural products so as to reduce post-harvest losses, develop cottage industries and support for manufacturing and processing centers generally. Herein, the company essentially aims at redefining the business of exporting agricultural produce in Nigeria that will be anchored on the established template of honesty, and the integrity of its management staff towards meeting contracted obligations.
We essentially engage in Contract Supplies and Purchases. Our individual and collective track record encompasses a wide range of project related services, ranging through the entire project cycle of commercial ventures from conception to port completion, monitoring and performance evaluation etc.
The company understands the core essence of trading, which by and large is simply the exchange of commodities either by barter or through convenient value correlation as a convenient paradigm of the social condition that must be nurtured and sustained on integrity and trust.
Cocoa Bean3Agricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 5000.00 Dollar US$
The cocoa bean, also cacao bean or simply cocoa or cacao, is the dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter can be extracted. They are the basis of chocolate, as well as many Mesoamerican foods s...
Soya Beans 1Agricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 3500.00 Dollar US$
The soybean in North America, also called the soya bean (Glycine max), is a species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean which has numerous uses. The plant, classed as an oilseed rather than a pulse by the UN Food and Agric...
Dry Split Ginger 1Agricultural and forestry and landscape machinery - Acesworld Amplified Ltd. - Nigeria - January 2, 2017 - 4000.00 Dollar US$
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) is a commodity that is highly valued in international markets for its aroma, pungency and high oil and Aleoresin content. Nigeria is the third largest exporter of ginger in the world after China and India. Most of the dri...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"