The Process Of Garri Processing Machine - Chinaprice: 154300.00 Dollar US$
any questions about the garri processing machine and the technology of garri making machine, weclome to contact us, we will give you much help in the filed.
- Phone: 15515538695
- Address: www.cassavaprocessingplant.com Zhengzhou,Henan,China, zhengzhou, Henan province, China
Published date: November 22, 2016 -
- Business Description: Spontaneous research and development the following product:
cassva machine,cassava starch machine,cassva processing machine,cassava starch processing machine,gluten syrup machine from statch
Potato,sweet potato and cassava starch production plant
Glucose syrup & Maltose syrup processing plant
Corn syrup & high fructose processing plant
Air flow clash dyer
Drum rotary dehydration machine .
Garri Making PlantManufacturing technologies - Kaifeng Sida Agricultural Products Equipment Co., Ltd - China - November 22, 2016 - 15400.00 Dollar US$
Garri Processing of garri making plant The process of making garri is simple. It can be illustrated as follows: from cassava farm – peeling – grating/grinding – pressing – sieving – frying – cooling – bagging. In other words, you collect the cassava ...
Garri Making MachineManufacturing technologies - Kaifeng Sida Agricultural Products Equipment Co., Ltd - China - November 3, 2016 - 154300.00 Dollar US$
Our garri processing machine process is washing fresh cassava roots, peeling cassava roots, crushing cassava into mash ; fermenting ; dehydration; cake breaking, garri frying, cooling, sieving and packing final garri. The complete set garri processin...
Small Scale Garri Processing MachineManufacturing technologies - Kaifeng Sida Agricultural Products Equipment Co., Ltd - China - November 3, 2016 - 154300.00 Dollar US$
Garri is a creamy-white, granular flour with a slightly fermented flavor and a slightly sour taste made from fermented, gelatinized fresh cassava tubers. Gari is widely known in Nigeria and other West African countries. Our garri processing machine p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"