Er T4 Quartz Accelerometer - Chinaprice: 100.00 Dollar US$
1. Tactical navigation grade performance
2. Analog output
3. Field-adjusting range
4. Widely operating Temperature Range
- Posted By: Ericco International Co.Ltd.
- Phone: 86-29-87545860-609
- Address: Room 15A, RuiXin Building, High-tech Road 25th, Xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.ericcointernational.com
Published date: November 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Ericco International limited was established in 2006 which is a professional provider of sensors for oil and gas exploitation, positioning and navigation in both civil and military application. We are specially engaged in providing different sensors such as Accelerometer, Dynamically Tuned Gyro, Fiber Optic Gyro, North seeking system etc. for downhole survey and borehole logging. Meanwhile our high precision sensors also bring customer excellent experience in developing navigation system.
Fog North Seeking GyroManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
FOG inclinometer use Fiber Optic Gyro and accelerator as main sensors. It is single and multi-point inclinometer, Main features are stronger shock resistance and more reliability. FOG can be used for well trajectory repeated survey, sidetracking well...
Directional SensorManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Product name: Directional sensor Main technical parameters: Working temperature: 175℃ Measurement accuracy: Inclination of 0.1°; Azimuth of ±0.3°; Toolface of ±0.1° Measurement under vibration: Satisfy accuracy of ±0.1°while measuring under vibration...
High Temperature MemoryManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
l Name: high temperature flash memory l With high temperature, small volume, large density, fast reading rate and rare error l Main technical parameters: Working temperature:-40℃～+175℃ Selectable density: 1GB and 4GB Product introduction: High temper...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"