Er 32c Multimode Receiver - Chinaprice: 100.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Ericco International Co.Ltd.
- Phone: 86-29-87545860-609
- Address: Room 15A, RuiXin Building, High-tech Road 25th, Xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.ericcointernational.com
Published date: November 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: Ericco International limited was established in 2006 which is a professional provider of sensors for oil and gas exploitation, positioning and navigation in both civil and military application. We are specially engaged in providing different sensors such as Accelerometer, Dynamically Tuned Gyro, Fiber Optic Gyro, North seeking system etc. for downhole survey and borehole logging. Meanwhile our high precision sensors also bring customer excellent experience in developing navigation system.
Er 680 Bd High Precision Storage Type ReceiverManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 9, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
ER-680 new design support BD, GPS and GLONASS system eight frequency high precision reference station receiver type products, the embedded Linux operating system based on the receiver uses our company has completely independent intellectual property ...
Er 306 307 Oem ModulesManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 9, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Position with RTK accuracy using multiple satellite systems, ER-306 and ER-307 OEM modules use GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou and Galileo and QZSS are ready. Track more signals for unparalleled positioning performance even in challenging environments. Lever...
Er 201 Bd Navigation And Positioning ReceiverManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 9, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
ER-201 receiver can encapsulate a variety of OEM board. The product has two serial ports which can communicate with external equipment. Receiver has an antenna port, Power input and so on. It is suitable for low-cost, low -power field BDS / GPS posit...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"