Cooking Oil Manufacturing Process - Chinaprice: 56000.00 Dollar US$
Cleaning and grinding
1 .Incoming oil seeds are passed over magnets to remove any trace metal before being dehuller, deskinned, or otherwise stripped of all extraneous material. In the case of cotton, the ginned seeds must be stripped of their lint as well as dehuller. In the case of corn, the kernel must undergo milling to separate the germ.
2 .The stripped seeds or nuts are then ground into coarse meal to provide more surface area to be pressed. Mechanized grooved rollers or hammer mills crush the material to the proper consistency. The meal is then heated to facilitate the extraction of the oil. While the procedure allows more oil to be pressed out, more impurities are also pressed out with the oil, and these must be removed before the oil can be deemed edible.
3. The heated meal is then fed continuously into a screw press, which increases the pressure progressively as the meal passes through a slotted barrel. Pressure generally increases from 68, 950 to 20, 6850 kilopascals as the oil is squeezed out from the slots in the barrel, where it can be recovered.
Extracting additional oil with solvents
4 .Soybeans are usually not pressed at all before solvent extraction, because they have relatively little oil, but most oil seeds with more oil are pressed and solvent-treated. After the initial oil has been recovered from the screw press, the oil cake remaining in the press is processed by solvent extraction to attain the maximum yield. A volatile hydrocarbon (most commonly hexane) dissolves the oil out of the oil cake, which is then recoveredby distilling the light solvent out.
Removing solvent traces
5 .Ninety percent of the solvent remaining in the extracted oil simply evaporates, and, as it does, it is collected for reuse. The rest is retrieved with the use of a stripping column. The oil is boiled by steam, and the lighter hexane floats upward. As it condenses, it is collected.
- Posted By: Henan DOING mechanical equipment Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +86-371-5677 1822
- Address: Room No.3,4th floor,Building18 , Area A, Yingxie Garden,Jinshui District,Zhengzhou,Henan,China, zhengzhou, zhengzhou, henan, China
- Website: http://www.doinggroup.com
Published date: November 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd is mainly engaged in engineering research and designing, equipment manufacturing and installation, project contracting, technical services and international trading in palm oil processing machine and other kinds edible oil machines. We have a professional senior engineer team, more than 70 experienced installation technicians; We are committed to researching and developing new palm oil processing machine technology for customers.
Rotocel Extractor MachineManufacturing technologies - Henan DOING mechanical equipment Co., Ltd. - China - November 20, 2016 - 15400.00 Dollar US$
The rotocel extractor works: the transmission to drive the rotor and the rotor material within the rotation by a fixed sprinkler system mixed oil spray, soak, drain, rinse with fresh solvent in order to achieve the extraction of material oil. After t...
Screw Cooking Oil Press EquipmentManufacturing technologies - Henan DOING mechanical equipment Co., Ltd. - China - November 15, 2016 - 6000.00 Dollar US$
our company can manufacuture many kinds of cooking oil press machine, including double screw oil press machine, 18 series oil press machine and the normal oil press machine, All of these oil press machine can applicate in the fellowing raw material, ...
Vertical Leaf Filter Working ProcessManufacturing technologies - Henan DOING mechanical equipment Co., Ltd. - China - November 15, 2016 - 15400.00 Dollar US$
Vertical leaf filter working process: 1, open the oil inlet valve of the valve, and the overflow opening pump, fill the oil to the tank, mirror observed liquid flows out from the overflow pipe, illustrate the raw liquid tank has been filled. 2, close...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"