1 Png Dtg E6 Dynamical Tuned Gyro Sensor - Chinaprice: 100.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Ericco International Co.Ltd.
- Phone: 86-29-87545860-609
- Address: Room 15A, RuiXin Building, High-tech Road 25th, Xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.ericcointernational.com
Published date: November 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Ericco International limited was established in 2006 which is a professional provider of sensors for oil and gas exploitation, positioning and navigation in both civil and military application. We are specially engaged in providing different sensors such as Accelerometer, Dynamically Tuned Gyro, Fiber Optic Gyro, North seeking system etc. for downhole survey and borehole logging. Meanwhile our high precision sensors also bring customer excellent experience in developing navigation system.
Dtg E2 Gyroscope For Dynamic Well LoggingManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
DTG-E2 is specially designed for borehole drilling field which has overcame the following technical difficulties, especially its operating temperature up to 100 degree centigrade. Inertial devices are more adaptable and better applied in the drilling...
Dtg E1 Gyroscope For Downhole SurveyManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
DTG-E1 Gyroscope for downhole survey is with small size and strong shock resistance. It can be used for the system which with small size space, was widely used in borehole gyro survey tools and well logging tools. It is designed for dynamical orienta...
Three Axis Mems AccelerometerManufacturing technologies - Ericco International Co.Ltd. - China - November 14, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
ER-3LAS 3 Axis Accelerometer n Measurement Range: ±3g Bandwidth: 0~500Hz Size: 19 x 13 x 8.5mm Small Size, Low weight Self-test Function High Reliability ER-3LAS-01 3 Axis Accelerometer n Measurement Range: ±2g Bandwidth: 0~400Hz Size: 55 x 55 x 35mm...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"