The Different Types Of Led S - Chinaprice: check with company for price
These are the one’s you see almost everyday in your life as indicators in mobile phones, television sets and a range of digital devices. They are usually available in market on a predefined, standard size & shape. This is to ensure its compatibility to different circuit boards. Different companies manufacture these LED’s in 5V and 12V ranges. They come in a “ready to fit” mode which can mounted on circuit boards directly. Usually they don’t need support of any additional cooling systems like a heat sink.
High Power LED
These LED’s are the result of advancements in semiconductor technology. As the name hints, these LED’s are known for its high output. They are capable of producing light output with higher luminous intensity. High power LED’s come in different shapes & sizes. A common example of high power LED in daily use is “LED strips” that are used light walls & room interiors. A picture of the same (an LED strip) is shown below. High power LED’s has very high heat dissipation. These LED’s need to mounted along with a cooling system (usually a heat sink).
A note on LED Strips
LED strips are a classic example of high power LED’s put together into a commercial product. In this product, high power LED’s are mounted onto a super flexible circuit board. They usually come with an adhesive sticker on its back that the strip can be pasted on to surfaces like walls or wood. LED strips are used for decorative purposes.
Application Specific LED (AS-LED)
These are LED’s which are manufactured for a particular application in mind. Some examples are digital billboards, public displays, bi color & tri color LED’s. There are many other examples, which I can talk about. A picture of the LED based digital display is shown below.
bi color LEDis two diodes mounted on a single frame. It has 2 pins in which one is common. The common can be anode or cathode. A picture of bi color LED is shown below. This LED can produce 2 colors at different times. They are mounted in such a fashion that one diode will turn on for forward bias and the other will turn on for reverse bias.
A tri color LED is similar to bi color LED. It is 2 diodes mounted on a single frame with 3 pins.Another type of LED’s in practical use are RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED’s.
- Posted By: kynix
- Phone: 13048935775
- Address: Flat 08,4/F Shing Yip Ind Bldg,19-21 Shing Yip Street Kwun Tongkowloon Hong Kong., HK, HK, China
- Website: http://www.kynix.com/
Published date: November 21, 2016 -
- Business Description: kynix semiconductor is a professional independent electronic components distributor. With years' experience, we can provide almost any kinds of electronic components to buyer worldwide.
Lv180x Ss Single Snowing Street Lamp With Snowman InsideLamps and lightbulbs and lamp components - Nanjing Red-House Gifts Co., Ltd. - China - December 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Single Snowing Steetlamp with Snowman inside FUNCTION: Musical, Snowing, Lighting MATERIAL: ABS, PVC, POLY FOAM, POLY RESIN IP23 SIZE: 40X40X180CM COLORS: Silver UNIT AND OUTER PACK: COLOR BOX OUTER MEASUREMENTS: 46X32X46.5CM/0.0684CBM MOQ: 150 PCS P...
Lv180s Jj Single Snowing Streetlamp With Tree InsideLamps and lightbulbs and lamp components - Nanjing Red-House Gifts Co., Ltd. - China - December 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Single Snowing Steetlamp with Tree inside FUNCTION: Musical, Snowing, Lighting IP23 SIZE: 40X40X180CM COLORS: Gold UNIT AND OUTER PACK: COLOR BOX OUTER MEASUREMENTS: 46X32X46.5CM/0.0684CBM MOQ: 150 PCS PLACE OF ORIGIN: NANJING, CHINA POWER: 12V 1000m...
Lv180g Ww Single Snowing Streetlamp With Snowman InsideLamps and lightbulbs and lamp components - Nanjing Red-House Gifts Co., Ltd. - China - December 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Single Snowing Steetlamp with Snowman inside FUNCTION: Musical, Snowing, Lighting IP23 SIZE: 40X40X180CM COLORS: White UNIT AND OUTER PACK: COLOR BOX OUTER MEASUREMENTS: 46X32X46.5CM/0.0684CBM MOQ: 150 PCS PLACE OF ORIGIN: NANJING, CHINA POWER: 12V 1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"