The Different Types Of Led S - Chinaprice: check with company for price
These are the one’s you see almost everyday in your life as indicators in mobile phones, television sets and a range of digital devices. They are usually available in market on a predefined, standard size & shape. This is to ensure its compatibility to different circuit boards. Different companies manufacture these LED’s in 5V and 12V ranges. They come in a “ready to fit” mode which can mounted on circuit boards directly. Usually they don’t need support of any additional cooling systems like a heat sink.
High Power LED
These LED’s are the result of advancements in semiconductor technology. As the name hints, these LED’s are known for its high output. They are capable of producing light output with higher luminous intensity. High power LED’s come in different shapes & sizes. A common example of high power LED in daily use is “LED strips” that are used light walls & room interiors. A picture of the same (an LED strip) is shown below. High power LED’s has very high heat dissipation. These LED’s need to mounted along with a cooling system (usually a heat sink).
A note on LED Strips
LED strips are a classic example of high power LED’s put together into a commercial product. In this product, high power LED’s are mounted onto a super flexible circuit board. They usually come with an adhesive sticker on its back that the strip can be pasted on to surfaces like walls or wood. LED strips are used for decorative purposes.
Application Specific LED (AS-LED)
These are LED’s which are manufactured for a particular application in mind. Some examples are digital billboards, public displays, bi color & tri color LED’s. There are many other examples, which I can talk about. A picture of the LED based digital display is shown below.
bi color LEDis two diodes mounted on a single frame. It has 2 pins in which one is common. The common can be anode or cathode. A picture of bi color LED is shown below. This LED can produce 2 colors at different times. They are mounted in such a fashion that one diode will turn on for forward bias and the other will turn on for reverse bias.
A tri color LED is similar to bi color LED. It is 2 diodes mounted on a single frame with 3 pins.Another type of LED’s in practical use are RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED’s.
- Posted By: kynix
- Phone: 13048935775
- Address: Flat 08,4/F Shing Yip Ind Bldg,19-21 Shing Yip Street Kwun Tongkowloon Hong Kong., HK, HK, China
- Website: http://www.kynix.com/
Published date: November 21, 2016 -
- Business Description: kynix semiconductor is a professional independent electronic components distributor. With years' experience, we can provide almost any kinds of electronic components to buyer worldwide.
Led Strip LightsLamps and lightbulbs and lamp components - Leiyang Sunglu Enterprise Co.,LTD - China - February 20, 2017 - 0.60 Dollar US$
SH-5050B60-Y10-ABH Advantages: 220V high voltage led strip is an "updated version" of the low voltage strip. The use of DC 12V led strip has to be with a miniwatt adapter, and its best length is 5 meters. For the projects, this is very inconvenient. ...
E14 To E27Lamps and lightbulbs and lamp components - Guangzhou Elecbao Co.,Ltd - China - February 10, 2017 - 0.36 Dollar US$
Specifications Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name: None Model Number: 3856 Material: Plastic Certification: CE Style: Screw Type: E14 to E27 Tamperature: 220℃ Rater Voltage/current: 250V/2A Application: LED Lamp Weight: 16gItem N...
Light Night Vision Nighthawk Thermal BinocularsLamps and lightbulbs and lamp components - Yunnan North Optical Electron Group Co., Ltd. - China - January 18, 2017 - contact company for price
Thermal binocular second generation hand held light night vision-nighthawk Performance characteristic: Thermal binocular second generation hand held light night vision-nighthawk is a compact hand-held light night vision.Five times’magnification, adva...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"