Non Latching 24 Vdc S Series Panasonic S3 24vdc - Indiaprice: check with company for price
Product Range S Series
Contact Configuration SPST-NO
Coil Voltage 24VDC
Contact Current 4A
Relay Mounting Through Hole
Coil Type Non Latching
Contact Voltage VAC 250VAC
Relay Type Power - General Purpose
Relay Terminals Solder
Contact Voltage VDC 30VDC
Contact Material Silver Alloy
Coil Resistance 2.85kohm
- Posted By: e control devices
- Phone: 9810618342
- Address: SCF#- 17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest House, Sec. 16, Faridabad -121002, Haryana, faridabad, haryana, India
- Website: http://www.econtroldevices.com
Published date: November 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: A business description is just one key element of a full business plan. This section commonly comes directly after the executive summary in your business plan outline. The length of a common business description ranges from a few paragraphs to several pages.
12vdc 4pst RelayElectrical equipment and components - e control devices - India - November 9, 2016 - check with company for price
Panasonic 4A Relay 4PST, 12VDC, COIL:720ohms 250VAC - S3-12VDC DESCRIPTION:- Product Range - S Series Contact Configuration - SPST-NO Coil Voltage - 12VDC Contact Current - 4A Relay Mounting Through Hole Coil Type - Non Latching Contact Voltage VAC- ...
Power Relay S2eb 24vElectrical equipment and components - e control devices - India - November 9, 2016 - check with company for price
4A 24VDC 2P-NO 2P-NC PCB Power Relay - S2EB-24V FEATURES:- • The variety of contact arrangements 2 Form A 2 Form B, 3 Form A 1 Form B, 4 Form A • Latching types available • High sensitivity in small size 100 mW pick-up and 200 mW nominal operating po...
Non Latching S Series Power Relay S2 24vdcElectrical equipment and components - e control devices - India - November 9, 2016 - check with company for price
4A 24VDC DPST-NO, DPST-NC Non Latching S Series Power Relay - S2-24VDC FEATURES:- 1. S2 Relay Performs high reliability in dry circuit. 2. Low current and low profile miniature PCB relay. 3. Plastic sealed and flow solder types are available. 4. Empl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"