12vdc 4pst Relay - Indiaprice: check with company for price
Product Range - S Series
Contact Configuration - SPST-NO
Coil Voltage - 12VDC
Contact Current - 4A
Relay Mounting Through Hole
Coil Type - Non Latching
Contact Voltage VAC- 250VAC
Relay Type Power - General Purpose
Relay Terminals Solder
Contact Voltage VDC 30VDC
Contact Material Silver Alloy
Coil Resistance 2.85kohm
- Posted By: e control devices
- Phone: 9810618342
- Address: SCF#- 17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest House, Sec. 16, Faridabad -121002, Haryana, faridabad, haryana, India
- Website: http://www.econtroldevices.com
Published date: November 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: A business description is just one key element of a full business plan. This section commonly comes directly after the executive summary in your business plan outline. The length of a common business description ranges from a few paragraphs to several pages.
Power Relay S2eb 24vElectrical equipment and components - e control devices - India - November 9, 2016 - check with company for price
4A 24VDC 2P-NO 2P-NC PCB Power Relay - S2EB-24V FEATURES:- • The variety of contact arrangements 2 Form A 2 Form B, 3 Form A 1 Form B, 4 Form A • Latching types available • High sensitivity in small size 100 mW pick-up and 200 mW nominal operating po...
Non Latching S Series Power Relay S2 24vdcElectrical equipment and components - e control devices - India - November 9, 2016 - check with company for price
4A 24VDC DPST-NO, DPST-NC Non Latching S Series Power Relay - S2-24VDC FEATURES:- 1. S2 Relay Performs high reliability in dry circuit. 2. Low current and low profile miniature PCB relay. 3. Plastic sealed and flow solder types are available. 4. Empl...
Rcbo Residual Current Breaker With OverloadElectrical equipment and components - e control devices - India - November 9, 2016 - check with company for price
10A, 1+N, 300mA, 10kA RCBO ( ELCB+MCB) Article no. 236079 - PKNM-10/1N/C/03-MW DESCRIPTION:- Number of poles (total) 2 Number of protected poles 1 Nominal rated voltage V 230 Nominal rated current A 10 Rated fault current A 0.3 Leakage current type A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"