15 visiting now: 5 China China flag 5 USA USA flag 3 France France flag 1 Korea Korea flag 1 UK UK flag

Highlighted Companies

  • Rashid Essa Building Material Co LLC (UAE): Building Materials LED Lighting Solar Products Corner guard, Wall Guard Tarpaulin Steel... http://www.rashidessa.com


  • T Butyldimethylchlorosilane 18162 48 6 - China

    price: contact company for price

    Cas No.:[18162-48-6] Formula: C6H15ClSi
    Molecular Weight:150.72
    Sort: Functional silanes
    Appearance:
    Translucent solid acrid odor of camphor and hydrogen chloride
    Package: 20Kg or 60Kg / Plastic Bucket
    Assay: ≥99.00% B. P. ( M. P.) oC:125 (88) Specific Gravity: 0.866 Transportation:
    UN2925; FLAMMABLE SOLID AND CORROSIVE; DOT HAZARD CLASS:4.1, SUB:8


    Company Contact:


    • Phone: +86-411-84377916

    • Address: NO.554A-24-8zhongshan Road Shahekou District, Dalian, LiaoNing, China

    • Email: Email


    Published date: September 27, 2017 -

    • Business Description: Sibond mainly distributes silicone products manufactured by our native producers to meet the demands of many customers worldwide. Over 20% of our products are produced within our own company while the other 80% are done by other Chinese companies. Our products play an important contributing role in nearly every major industry.

    Related listings



    • Tert Butyldiphenylchlorosilane 58479 61 1
      Tert Butyldiphenylchlorosilane 58479 61 1
      Pharmaceutical drug precursors - Dalian Sibond Intl Trade Co., Ltd. - China - September 27, 2017 - contact company for price

      Appearance: Colorless or Pale Yellow Liquid Assay: ≥98.00%(GC) CAS RN: 58479-61-1 Package: 200Kg /steel-plastic complex drum Danger Class No.: 8.2 Cas No.: [58479-61-1] Formula: C16H19ClSi Molecular Weight: 274.87 Sort: Functional silanes B. P. ( M. ...

    • Tert Butyldiphenylchlorosilane
      Tert Butyldiphenylchlorosilane
      Pharmaceutical drug precursors - Dalian Sibond Intl Trade Co., Ltd. - China - September 27, 2017 - contact company for price

      Appearance: Colorless or Pale Yellow Liquid Assay: ≥98.00%(GC) CAS RN: 58479-61-1 Package: 200Kg /steel-plastic complex drum Danger Class No.: 8.2 tert-butyldiphenylchlorosilane; Cas No.: [58479-61-1] Formula: C16H19ClSi Molecular Weight: 274.87 Sort...

    • Manufacturer Of 10 Bromodecanoic Acid For Musk Cas 50530 12 6
      Manufacturer Of 10 Bromodecanoic Acid For Musk Cas 50530 12 6
      Pharmaceutical drug precursors - YINGKOU TANYUN CHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE CO.,LTD - China - May 23, 2017 - 159.00 Dollar US$

      Product Description 10-Bromodecanoic Acid Executive standard: Q/TY·J08.04-2015 CAS RN: 50530-12-6 1. Physical and chemical properties: 1.1 Molecular formula: C10H19BrO2 1.2 Molecular weight: 251.16 1.3 Structure formula: 1.4 Boiling point : 164℃, 0.0...



    Safe Trade Tips

    • Ask for business references and check them
    • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
    • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
    • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
    • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
    • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"